匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 7

"Alright class, today we're going on a field trip. Go change into your coustumes, and get on the bus." Aizawa grumbled, walking up to the front of the room.  The students cheered, excited to see where they would go. They all went to the locker rooms, and quickly changed into their hero outfits. After getting changed, the group boarded the bus, Iida trying (and failing) to get them to go in a line. It turned out, the bus wasn't the same type that he thought it was. Iida sighed in defeat at this revelation. Midoriya was rather nervous, getting on the bus. He had a strange feeling that this field trip wouldn't be going as planned, which definitely wasn't a good thing.

Midoriya sighed, blocking out the sounds of his chattering classmates. He didn't particularly care to involve himself with their convesrsation of insulting Bakugou. Yeah, the blond boy would kill the young witch if that happened, no doubt about it. And he didn't particularly feel like dying, thank you very much. Although, he would admit that they were right about Bakugou, he was a jerk for sure. He sighed, twirling his staff in the air in front of him absent-mindedly. Eventually, the bus came too a stop. They were in front of a large, dome shaped building, with a large blue gate in the front, decorated by the golden letters "USJ". Aizawa got off without saying anything, and the students took this as a cue to follow him.

Outside of the building was none other than the Space Hero: Thirteen, a popular rescue hero. Uraraka freaked out at the sight of them, "Oh my gosh, it's Thirteen!! D'you guys think I could get their autograph?" Thirteen chuckled, and gave what seemed to be a smile, although it was hard to tell. "Hello students!! Welcome to the Unforseen Simulation Joint, or USJ!!" They went inside of the building, signaling for the students to follow. Inside, there were six different areas; one looked like a destroyed urban area; one looked to be a sloped terrian that seemed unstable; a third looked like a mountain scape; the fourth seemed to be an urban area that was constantly on fire; another was a large lake with a boat in the center of it; the last was a miniture city that was constantly hit by heavy rain. In the very center of the building was a large fountain.

Thirteen pulled Aizawa away for a moment, to ask about something, and Aizawa held up three fingers in response. They both came back over, and Thirteen began talking, "Before we start, I have something to say! Or was it two things? Maybe three? Four.. Five-" "We get it, you have alot to say" "Alright! Well, in Aizawa's quirk apprehension test, you learned the power of your quirks. In All Might's battle training, you learned how you can use your quirks in a fight. Quirks can be extremely dangerous, take mine for example. My quirk, blackhole, creates suction that not even light can escape. Anything it absorbs will get turned to dust. I could easily use it too harm or even kill people, whether it be villain, hero, or a civilain. But my quirk is also perfect for clearing debris during a disaster. Your powers are not ment to inflict harm. I hope you leave here today with the understanding that you're ment to help people."

Ah... so rescue training.

As soon as they finished talking, the lights started flickering. Then they turned off, and the water in the fountain stopped. It became quiet and uncomfortably so, only increasing Midoriya's sense of impending doom. Soon after, a swirl of purple mist appeared in front of the fountain. The swirl grew larger and larger, until it formed a huge portal of black and purple mist, spanning from one side of the building to the other. The first person to walk out of the portal was a lankly man with shaggy blue hair, narrowed red eyes, a long sleeved, black shirt, and equally dark pants. He was coverred in many dismembered hands, that seemed to grab onto his limbs. He was followed by a large, purple monster, with beady eyes and an exposed brain. Just the look of the two were enough to make some of the students uncomfortable.

Hoards of what looked to be low life thugs started pouring out of the portals, and Kirishima said, "Wow!! They even got fake villains!!" Aizawa jumped in front of the group of students in a protective manner, "Stay back!!! These are real villains!!" Midoriya froze up at the word. If these were real villains, then that must mean they were here to hurt. Midoriya hadn't known class 1-A for too long, but they were the closest to friends that he had. He didn't want his friends to get hurt.. No, he would protect his friends, that was a must. He could feel magic strengthening in his veins, as Aizawa said, "Thirteen, protect the students!!" Then Aizawa jumped down, into the crowd of villains in order to fight them.