匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 21

It was dark out, but the light polution from the city hid the stars from view, which Midoriya found disappointing. Not surprising, of course, they always were hidden. He had just hoped that maybe they'd show tonight, even though he knew it was unlikely. He knew he was supposed to be in bed at this time, but he just couldn't sleep. Nightmares had overtaken him the night before, and he didn't want it to happen again, so here he was, walking through the streets in the middle of the night. He felt like he was practically bursting with energy, and his body had grown to be much bigger than it was supposed to be, just like it had in Hosu. It seemed that this wasn't just a one time occurance, then.

He didn't really have a destination, he just wanted a distraction from the thought of nightmares. So, he aimlessly wandered the city, occasionally glancing up at the sky in futile hope the stars would show. He vaugely noticed small animal skeletons near the fronts of some alleyways, but he didn't pay them any attention. The night was quiet, apart from his heavy footsteps. Normally he was quieter, but the large size he had taken on was messing with that. It would go away in the morning, though. It was peaceful, too. No one was out at the time except for him.

He found himself standing on the sand, the stench of trash filling his nostrils. The shoreline was covered in heaps of junk, from old tires to broken refrigerators. There were even a couple of rusted over cars! The piles were stacked high, and even with his current height he couldn't see the ocean over them. According to the nearby sign, the beach was called Dagobah beach. He had a feeling that if it weren't for all the trash, this place would've been beautiful. He could even see the stars from here!

He stood there awhile, just staring at the stars and tracing the constilations he knew with his fingers. He had almost forgotten just how nice looking at the stars was.

It would've been a lot nicer if all this trash wasn't here, though...

The thought was quickly followed by another one, What if I clean it?

In this form, he certianly would be strong enough to pick up most of the trash, if not all of it. And it's not like he had anything better to do! (Other than sleeping, but at this point, the energy the darkness was giving him wouldn't let him sleep)

Though, he wasn't quite sure where too put the trash, but he could deal with that later.

He started with the bigger stuff, stuff that he knew he couldn't lift in his daytime form, but he could safely lift in his current form. He got it all organized near the entrance to the beach, and when he was satisfied with the amount he had (it was small compared to the amount of trash there, but it was a start), he began dragging it too the junk yard. Midoriya wasn't quite sure what anyone who was awake might've seen, but he was sure it would've seemed weird to see a large teenager carrying around an old washing machine at the dead of night.

It probably would've been easier if he had brought something to help him transport it all, but he hadn't planned to be cleaning up a beach, so it made sense that he didn't bring anything.

Eventually he managed to tire himself out a little bit, but he didn't know how to make himself shrink back down again, so he couldn't exactly go back home and head to bed.

Well, he could, it's not like he was too big for the hospital bed last time he was like this. He just didn't really want to, and this gave him an excuse not too. Plus, if his mom found him like this... well, it probably wouldn't really go well.

So, he climbed onto a pile of trash, sitting ontop of it so that he was gazing at the stars. Sitting on a mountain of trash wasn't exactly a comfortable thing, but the view was nice, so he could rest like this.

Eventually, the sun started to rise, and Midoriya slid off of the trash pile before he could fully shrink to his normal size. He had recharged most of his energy, including some of the extra energy produced by the darkness, so even though he hadn't actually slept, he should be alright to go to school that day.