Chapter Nine- Following Biff

Marty followed after Y/n in awe. So much about this experience had changed her, she was more confident, 'it was hot' Marty thought.

"So where do you think we'll find Biff?" Marty asked Y/n, 'for someone reason it looked like she knew where she was going.' he thought.

"I was thinking of checking the phone book in the cafe, future boy," Y/n said still holding onto Marty's hand, she giggled at his stubbornness.

"What?" Marty asked noticing she was giggling. Y/n stopped and said, "Nothing, your cute. That's all," Marty blushed, kissed her on the lips and pulled away, "We shouldn't get distracted Marty," Y/n whispered.

When they got to the cafe, Drew the owner, saw Marty's outfit and smirked saying jokingly.

"Hey look, it's Marlon Brando!" Drew stared at Marty's leather jacket and laughed. The two or three people who were on the barstools turned around and laughed at little with Drew.

Y/n rolled her eyes, and said "We just want to use the phone, Drew." Drew looked at Y/n up and down and said, "You know where it is sweetheart," Marty first thinking that 'this was all too familiar', then glared at Drew for flirting with Y/n.

Y/n walked to the back and went to the phone book. She saw the address of where the Tannen's lived, it was the only one in the phone book. She quickly tore out the page and folded putting it in her pants pocket. She walked back out and Marty was still standing there. She walked up to him and they were about to walk out when , "Are you going to order something, Brando." Drew said still making fun of Marty.

Y/n didn't wait for Marty to say something, she put an arm around Marty's waist and said to  Drew, "Sorry Drew, but we're really in a hurry," They walked out of the cafe and headed to the Tannen residence. Drew rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Teenagers,"

Marty and Y/n arrived at the Tannen residence, Marty pulled the walkie-talkie out of his leather jacket and pressed the button, "Doc, Doc . Come in Doc, this is Y/n and Marty, over." Marty put the pair of binoculars up to his sunglasses and Y/n took the walker-talkie from Marty.

"This is Doc, are you there?" Doc asked nervously. Y/n spoke this time, "Yeah Uncle Doc, we're at the address, it's the only Tannen in the book." she said confidently, knowing that if it were the only Tannen in the book then that would obviously be Biff Tannen's house.

"I don't think this is Biff's house, it looks like some old lady lives here," Marty said suspiciously. Y/n shook her head at her boyfriend's actions, though she thought it was cute.

"Biff!" a women yelled from inside the house. "Still think he lives here, future boy?" Y/n said playfully. He nudged her and smile-smirked having one of their silent 'I love you' moments.

"Where are you going, Biff?" The women asked as a Young Biff stepped out of the house. Marty and Y/n switched roles, Y/n had the binoculars and Marty had the walkie-talkie. Y/n watched as Biff rolled his eyes saying, "I'm going to get my car, Grandma!" He yelled a little to loud. "When are you coming back? My feet hurt and I want you to rub my toes some more." Biff's grandma said. Y/n and Marty tried to suppress a laugh, and stay focused.

"Shut up, You old Bag." Biff said. He then took a Ball from a group of kids throwing it on the roof. "God, what a jerk!" Y/n whispered. Marty took Y/n's hand as the snuck down the street following Biff.

"Doc, it is Biffs house, Y/n and I are on him, over." Marty said into the walkie-talkie.

Marty and Y/n walked into town following Biff. Biff walked over to his car and started talking, "Lookin good, Terry."

"Hey, Biff she's all fixed up just like new, but I couldn't get her started. You got somekind of kill switch on this thing?" Terry asked Biff.

"No, you just gotta have the right touch. Nobody can start this car but me." Biff said.

Y/n and Marty were hiding on the other side of the car, listening to Biff yell about how much the repairs cost, "$300 bucks? No hey, that's bullshit Terry," Biff said.

Biff and Terry continued to argue and went to the other side of the car where Y/n and Marty were. They quickly moved to the other side. Marty picked up Y/n by the waist and plopped her into the back of the car. He then jumped in after.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Y/n whispered as Marty picked her up. "Shh! I have a plan, beautiful." Marty said getting in after her.

There wasn't much room in the back of the car. Y/n went behind the drivers seat and Marty went behind the passgers seat. There they hid.

They heard Biff and Terry yelling again Marty saw a blanket got up quickly and tried putting over the both of them. While doing so he tripped and landed on top of Y/n, the blanet successfully now covering them both.