Chapter Four- Hilldale

Doc and Marty were on there way to Hilldale, stuck in traffic."Okay Doc, where are we going again," Marty said half distracted from worring about Y/n.  "Marty pay attention, they're taking her home, to your future home, Hilldale. We'll arrive shortly thereafter, get her out of there and go back to 1985," Doc said. 

"You mean, I'm gonna see where I live, I'm going to see myself as an old man?!" Marty said. "No, no, no! Marty that could result in a-ahh! Great Scott! Y/n could possibly encounter her future self, the consequences of that could be disastrous!" Doc realized. Marty heard the word 'disastrous' and freaked, "Doc, what do you mean?" he said, looking out the Delorean window checking to see if the traffic would speed up. 

"I foresee two possibilities, one coming face to face with herself thirty years older would put her into shock and she'd pass out. Two the encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction the could unravel time.." he trailed off. "What, what is it Doc," Marty said, after he Doc simply stop talking, he was holding onto his future glasses. "Nothing, nothing I thought someone was following us," Doc said. 

"When we get all get home, I'm destroying this time machine, it's caused to much damage, the only good thing to come of it was getting Y/n back to 1985. Although I will never figure out that universal question, Women?" Doc said longingly. 

The two police officers landed in Hilldale. "Hilldale, Nothing but a breeding ground for tranks, lobos, and zip heads." One of them said. "Yeah, they ought to tear this whole place down," the second one said. They pulled Y/n out of the police car and took her to her and Marty's future home. 

As they brought her inside, Y/n opened her eyes a little, she was confused to say the least by her surrounds. "What's going on?" Y/n mumbled.  

"You got a little tranked but I think you can walk. Mrs. McFly, you should reprogram it's dangerous to enter without the lights on." The police officers said carrying Y/n to a couch. 

"Lights on?" Y/n said confused. All of a sudden the lights turned on. "Just remember to take it easy in the future, Mrs. McFly." the police officers said, and then they left. 

'Mrs.McFly, Future..' Y/n thought confused as hell. She looked around at her future house and realized, 'Omg, I need to get out of here, before I run into my future self. I need to find Marty and Uncle Doc.' she got up and looked around a little more, she noticed a picture frame with a picture of Marty and Y/n's wedding. Marty was wearing a tuxedo shirt, 'Omg! What is he wearing?' Y/n thought to herself. The she looked to see where she got married, "I get married in the 'Chapel o' Love?" she accidentally said out loud not realizing it. "What the hell is the Chapel of Love!" she put the picture frame down and turned around, still a little dizzy from hitting her head and went to the door, it didn't have a handle, "Shit!" she said a little to loud. 

"Mom? Mom is that you?" she heard a young girl say, it sounded just like her. "I really gotta get out of here now!" she whispered to herself.  She didn't know what to do, the door had no handle. Suddenly the girl she heard earlier was coming down the stairs, Y/n hid in a closet. Y/n could hear the doorbell ring, and the girl she assumed to be her future daughter talking. 

"Mom, is that you?" Marty and Y/n's daughter asked again. She opened to the door. "Grandma Lorriane!" Lorriane hugged her granddaughter and said, "Sweetheart! Hi!".  Everyone at the door greeted each other. Lorraine said she had brought pizza and they went into the kitchen. Y/n, still in the closet, hugged Marty's jean jacket to he body, freaked out. 'Oh Marty, I wish you were here' she thought. Y/n then continued to listen to her future family talk.