Chapter Two- Cafe '80s

Marty walked out of the alleyway, '2015 looks werid' he thought. Cars were flying around, people wore strange looking outfits like the one he was wearing. He noticed how different the clock tower looked, it was covered in a fancy glass, and they had put in a fountain where the town square used to be.  The Texaco had a landing bay where people could park there cars. He tried to watch his footing so he didn't run into anyone, he didn't want to mess up future-future events. "Oh this is heavy" he mumbled. He saw an advertisement for Mayor Goldie Wilson the Third. As we watched it, a holographic shark came up from behind him.

'Do I hear the jaws theme?' he thought to himself. He slowing turned around to see the holographic shark about to eat him. "Aaaahhhh!" he yelled. Then the shark disappeared, the poster said 'Jaws 19'. He rolled his eyes and said, "The shark still looks fake," Marty walked passed and antique shop, he saw a book that said 'Greys Sports Alamanc'. 'If I have time, I'll get it and make a little money' he said to himself.

Back in the alleyway Y/n sat in the passengers seat of the Delorean. She started to hear a sound coming from the back of the car. Out came Einstein. "Ah!" she yelped. She jumped up almost hitting her head on the Delorean car door. She wrapped Marty's jacket around her and steadied herself. She looked at the dog and realized he looked familiar. Knowing that it couldn't be Copernicus, (Doc's dog from the fifties) she realized who it was. "Oh! You must be Einstein!" Y/n exclaimed. "Marty, told me about you!" She nelt down to pet the dog.  Y/n was still wearing her fifites clothes. She had on her black high-waisted pants and her mint green sweater, which was more of a shirt. She was still wearing her flats from the dance, which made her feet hurt. She still had Marty's jean jacket on, it was really comfortable and it smelled like him. Her h/c hair was fully down. She had grown accustomed to moving it from side to side with her fingers. This is made her hair wavier and more modern looking.

Marty entered cafe '80s, the song 'Beat it'  by Michael Jackson was playing. He walked up to the counter, and instead of seeing human waiters and waitresses, he saw robots taking people's orders. He ordered a Pepsi and sat down waiting for Griff.  Someone came up behind him it was Biff, but thirty years older.

"McFly! How does it feel being related to a complete butthead?" Biff asked. Marty looked annoyed and confused at the same time, "Hey, I happen to know George McFly-" Marty said but he was cut off by Biff hitting him on the head again with his cane. "Hello, McFly! Anybody home, not George McFly, Marty McFly..Senior, your old man. The man who took his life and completely flushed it down the toilet!" Biff said.

Marty looked at him in shock, "I did-uh-he did?" Marty asked. Then Griff came in with his crew. "Grandpa, I thought I told you to put two coats of wax on my car, not one!" Griff said. Biff turned around and faced his Grandson, "I just put on the second coat, this morning!" Biff said. Biff and his grandson continued to fight, as Biff walked out the cafe door Griff said, "Don't go anywhere McFly, your next!" Marty turned around, annoyed that he had to stop his son from doing something stupid. He also questioned what he did to make his life go down the drain.

Marty heard an arcade game and turned to his left to see two kids trying to play Wild Gunman. "Hey, it's Wild Gunman, I'm a crackshot at this kid." Marty played the game and won, the screen saying 'Crackshot'. "Ugh, that's a babies toy," one of the kids said. "Babies toy," Marty trailed off, a little offended.

"Pepsi Perfect!" Marty Jr. said running through the door. Marty turned around and saw him then ducked behind the counter. Griff and his crew came in and started making fun of Marty Jr., they asked him about tonight and Marty said he would have to ask his father, "Your father?!" Griff's crew said. "Wrong Answer McFly!" Griff said. He picked up Marty Jr. and threw him over the counter.

Marty caught his son and straightened him out. He looked at his face, 'Wow, besides from looking just like me, he has Y/n's beautiful eyes' Marty thought.

"Ok, Griff. Whatever you say I'll do it.." Marty Jr. said. Marty rolled his eyes, "Stay down and shut up." he told his son. Marty grabbed his son's hat, because he lost his, and put it on. He stood up from behind the counter and looked at Griff and his crew while jumping out from behind the counter.

"The answer's no Griff." Marty said confidently, ready to get out of there and see Y/n. "No?" Griff said. Marty rolled his eyes and said, "Yes. What are you def and stupid? I said no!" Marty then turned to leave the cafe.

"What's wrong McFly, chicken!" Griff said. Marty turned around and replied, "Nobody. Calls me. Chicken....uh-" At that moment Griff had pulled out a baseball bat. Marty ducked as he swung it. Griff hit the counter instead of Marty, causing him to fall over. Then Griff got up and Marty watched as Griff's shoes made him taller. "Woah. Griff? What's that?" Marty said. But Griff grabbed Marty's arm and twisted it. Marty kicked Griff in the balls and ran out of the Cafe.