Chapter Seven- Greys Sports Almanac

"I'll ask him," Marty said. Y/n turned to her boyfriend and said, "Great! I'm going with you!" 

"What no! It's not safe, you need to stay here with Doc," Marty said to Y/n putting his hands on her shoulders.

 "Marty, I'm not asking your permission. I'm going with you, were doing this together. I'm not going to sit on the sidelines, for this one." She said confidently. She liked that Marty worried about her, but she wasn't a damsel in distress. Marty said ok and they left Doc's garage. 

"So, what's it like up there?" Y/n said hugging Marty's jean jacket to her body. The wind blew through her now messy h/c hair. Marty wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist protectively. "It's not good, doll." he said.

 They went inside the casino Y/n made her way up to the front desk. "Y/n what are you doing," Marty said pulling her back. "Shh! I have a plan future boy. How much you want to bet, blondie over there doesn't know you." Y/n whispered. Marty nodded catching onto Y/n's plan. He grabbed her hand and they continued to the front desk. 

"Hi! My husband and I just got married, and I was wondering if you had a honeymoon sweet available. My name is Julia Winters and this is Mark Winters, my husband." Y/n said in the most basic and materialistic voice she could come up with. She gave a huge smile, and Marty did the same, trying not to break character. 

The blonde looked up from her desk and didn't seem to know who Marty was, 'Thank god' they both thought. "Well looks like one just opened up on the 10th floor, room 46B." She handed Y/n and Marty a key. "Now how will you be paying," The blonde asked the two teens. 

Marty didn't know this part of the plan and hoped Y/n knew what to do. Y/n pulled out a credit card from Marty's jean jacket and handed it to the blonde, nervously. She swiped it and said "Have a good stay at 'Biff's'." She said. Y/n and Marty hurried towards the elevator as quickly as possible.

"Where did you get a credit card?!" Marty asked pulling Y/n in the elevator, then the elevator door closed. They pressed the top floor, where Biff's sweet was.

"I swiped it from Doc's garage when you told Doc where to meet us." Y/n said nonchalantly, even though she was secretly super impressed with herself. 

Marty smiled-smirked and looked into Y/n's e/c eyes. "I love you.." he trailed off. Y/n tilted her head to the side and smiled leaning in. Their noses were touching. "I love you too, future boy." 

They leaned in and kissed eachother passionately. It was the most passionate kiss they ever had. It felt long overdo, due to the fact that Y/n had blacked-out twice, and Marty had to save their kid, and now his father. They pulled away hearing the elevator ping, it opened. They walked out holding each others hands. They went down the hall to Biff's sweet. Marty knew where to go, because he had been there before. 

Biff was in a hottub with two ladies on either side of him. They both looked almost identical to the blonde in the lobby. Biff was watching a Clint Eastwood film. Marty and Y/n walked into the room, Marty grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. 

"Huh-what?!" Biff said turning around. "Parties over Biff," Marty said. "Sorry ladies," Y/n said in the same tone of voice as Marty. "How did you get passed the security downstairs?" Biff asked. 

"We bought a room," Y/n said rolling her eyes. "Who's the pretty lady?" Biff asked in a creepy voice. Y/n squeezed Marty's hand a little in fear of what Biff had just said, 'creep' Yn thought. 

Marty let go off Y/n's hand and put his hand out stepping in front of her. "Don't you even think about it Biff." Marty warned. "There's a little matter we need to talk about. " Marty said.