Chapter One- Your Kids

"Oh Y/n aren't you a sight for sore eyes," he said. Y/n looked at him confused, 'he had just seen me' she thought. "Marty, what's wrong?" she asked walking towards him and moving his messy hair out if his face with her hand. Marty placed both of his hands on her waist and pulled her close.

"Everything is great, I love you," he said confidently. She smiled and said, "I love you too."

They leaned in and kissed, Marty's hands around her waist, and Y/n's hands strapped around his neck. Her leg perked up as the kiss turned into what some people would call a make-out.

Then they heard a crash, they pulled away from the kiss, still holding onto each other, they saw the Delorean.

They rushed over to the time machine, Doc was looking through the trash cans throwing garbage in a futuristic-looking gas tank.

"Doc??" Marty said confused. "You both have to go back with me?" Doc said, poring old beer into the Mr.Fusion.

"Where?" Marty and Y/n said at the same time.

"Back to the future.." Doc trailed off. "Woah, Woah, Doc, we just got here! I need to show Y/n around 1985!" Marty said. Doc took his glasses off and said, "This concerns both of you!"

"What happens to us in the future?" Y/n said. Marty laughed at little and said, "What do we become assholes or something?!" Marty joked.

Doc shook his head vigorously, "No, no! Both you and Y/n turn out fine! It's your kids something as gotta be done about you kids!"

Marty and Y/n took a moment to think about what Doc had just said.

A week ago Y/n never thought that she would fall in love, and a few seconds ago, Marty had said those three beautiful words. She felt like she belonged somewhere, not as she did in 1955. But Doc said that her and Marty had kids, 'I wonder how Marty's feeling' Y/n thought.

Marty looked at Doc in shock, 'Kids?!' he thought to himself. He thought 'this is heavy' . He just said that he loved her, and she said it back. They were finally together, but there was still the concept of time traveling involved.

"Marty?" Y/n said to Marty worried. Marty looked at Y/n, he immediately knew what she was thinking, "We love eachother, I know we do. What's the worst that could happen!?" Marty said trying to cheer up the women he loved.

Doc went into the drivers side of the DeLorean. Marty sat down in the passenger seat and pulled Y/n onto his lap, putting his arms around her waist. Y/n hugged Marty's jean jacket closer to her body and laid the side of her face on his neck.

"Doc, we don't have enough road to get up to 88," Marty said. Marty and Y/n both looked at Doc. Doc put on his future glasses and said, "Roads, where were going we don't need roads!"

The DeLorean lifted up off the ground and Y/n gave a little yelp. 'What is going on?' she thought. Marty tightened his hands around her waist, comfortingly. He knew that she had probably never been in an airplane before, so being in something that flew was scary to her.

As the Deloran flew away into the future, Biff looked at the flying Delorean. "A flying Delorean.." he trailed off, confused as hell.

Marty, Y/n, and Doc landed in 2015. "Uncle Doc, what's going on? How can the DeLorean fly?" Y/n said looking around. She could barely see anything because it was pouring rain. 

"As you know, I went to the future. I found out that something happens to your kids. The DeLorean can fly because cars fly in the future! I was able to get a hover feature installed, isn't fantastic!" Doc exclaimed with a wide smile. 

"Yeah, Doc it's great.." Marty said. "You said Y/n and I have kids, were married.." Marty trailed off. 'Yes!' Marty thought. 

 "I don't know why I didn't see it sooner." Doc said. Y/n nodded finally understanding the science behind this. "So our relationship from the 50's obviously carried over to the '80s, therefore also the future." Y/n said scientifically. "I knew you would understand it, Y/n!" Doc said to his niece. 

Marty whispered to Y/n, "Good job, doll," he said. Y/n blushed and kissed his cheek. 

Doc landed the Delorean in an alleyway, he opened the door of the car and looked at his watch. "Marty, you need to get out and change," Doc said. Y/n turned her head and said, "Uncle Doc, its pouring rain out there, he'll get soaked."

 All of a sudden the rain stopped. Y/n and Marty looked at each other, confused as to what just happened. "Precisely on time! I love this thing!" Doc said. 

"What is it Doc," Marty said getting out of the Delorean after Y/n. "It's a watch that tells you the weather," Doc replied. "Oh cool! Lemme see!" Y/n said, interested in the new technology. Marty giggled a little at his girlfriend's curiosity. 

"Marty quick take off your shirt, and put this on," Doc said giving him a red and black futuristic jacket and a holographic hat. Marty took off his suspenders and white button-down shirt. He put on the jacket and then the hat.

 "It's to big.." Marty trailed off. Y/n walked over to Marty and saw that there was a button on it, curiously she pressed it, and the jacket reajusted to Marty's size. "Huh, there you go, future boy!" She said smiling into his blue eyes. "Thanks,"he replied in a loving way. 

"Marty, Y/n! I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me. I went to a rejuvenation clinic they changed my blood and added about thirty or forty years to my life. How do I look!" Doc said to the two. They both smiled, and nodded. Marty then turned to Y/n and asked, "He looks the same, right?" Y/n laughed and said, "Oh yeah, totally," 

"Wow so this is the future," Marty said. He put his arm around Y/n's shoulder. "Looks like it, future boy," Y/n replied. 

"Alright, kids! This is the plan. Marty go to cafe '80s, wait for a guy named Griff, and just tell him no!" Doc said. "Wait, Uncle Doc, what happens to our kid?" Y/n interrupted, pointing between herself and Marty. Doc rushed over to them and handed Y/n a newspaper, Marty read it over her shoulders. "Youth Jailed.." Y/n trailed off while reading it. "Martin McFly Jr. sentenced to two years in prison, within two hours of his arrest?!" Marty read. "Two hours? How does that happend?" Y/n asked. "They've abolished all lawyers in the future, but it get's worse your daughter attempts to break him out of jail, the next day. Leading to the destruction of your whole family. " Doc said. 

"Wait, Doc. I have a daughter. Man, Y/n we really set up the nuclear family." Marty said, trying to make light of the situation. Y/n half-smiled, now worried about her future. 

"Alright, go to cafe 80's, meet Griff, just say no! Y/n stay here and watch the Delorean, don't go anywhere. I'm going to find your son and knock him out." Doc said. 

"Check, Doc," Marty said. Doc then left to go find Marty's son. "Be careful, Marty." Y/n said worriedly. Marty put his hand on Y/n's cheek and said, "Don't worry about me, beautiful I'll be fine." He kissed her on the forehead and turned around into 2015.