Chapter Three- Alleyway

Y/n saw Marty run out of the cafe. She looked relieved at first but then saw that a group of people were chasing him. She watched as Marty grabbed a hoverboard from a little girl. 'What is that thing' she thought. Griff and his crew chased Marty around Townsquare. "Great, future boy, just great!" She mumbled to herself. 

"This looks all too familiar," Old Biff said watching the scene take place. Marty led Griff and his crew to crash into the clock tower. Y/n watched as she saw the love of her life, succeed in Doc's plan. 

Marty picked up the pink hoverboard and handed it to the little girl he took it from. "Here you go," he said. She replied, "Keep it, I got a pitbull now!" Marty laughed a little and started to head back to the Delorean. 

"Hey, young man! Donate $100 to save the clock tower?" a man asked Marty.

 Marty shook his head, "No thanks," he said. "Come on, man! sixty years ago lighting struck that tower, it's a historical landmark. 

"I said no," Marty said. While he said that he looked at a screen that said 'Cub's Win World Series against Miami' 

"Wait a minute, the Cub's won against Miami?" Marty asked. "Who woulda thought, 100-1 shot! I wish I could go back and put some money on the Cubbies.." he trailed off. Marty thought about the sports almanac he saw in the antique shop window. "What did you say?" Marty asked. "I said, I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season and put some money on the Cubbies." Marty then headed to the antique shop.

"Now this has an interesting feature. It has a dust jacket! Books used to have these to protect the covers. Of course, that was before they had dust-repellent paper." The lady at the store said. 

"RIght.." Marty trailed off. He grabbed the bag that had the book in it and walked out of the store to the Delorean. 

Meanwhile back in the alleyway, Einstein was jumping around Y/n's feet. "What is it, boy?" she asked. Einstein sped down the alleyway and Y/n chased after him. "Wait, Einstein come back!" she said. As Y/n was running she tripped and fell. A cop car was parked where she fell, as she went stand up the car door opened, hitting Y/n in the back of the head. She blacked-out. 

Marty and Doc got to the Delorean at around the same time. Marty told Doc what happened, Doc then pulled out the newspaper, and it changed. The plan had worked. Doc noticed the Sports Almanac Marty had bought. "What is this? Fifty years of sports statistics, this hardly counts as recreational reading Marty." Doc said, frustrated at his actions. 

"Come on Doc, we'll place a few bets," Marty said. "I did not invent the Time Machine for personal gain, now throw it away. Where's Y/n?" Doc said, looking around. Marty looked around and wondered that himself. He went to throw away the Almanac. When he put it in the trash, he saw two police officers picking up an unconscious Y/n.

"Doc! I found Y/n! What are they doing? We have to get her!" Marty said worried about his girlfriend's safety. "And say what?! That we're time travelers?! They'd have us committed!" Doc exclaimed. "Aw well, we have to do something Doc look," Marty said, worry all over his face. He ran a hand through his hair. 

"Y/n Cornelia McFly, born June 14th, 1968, age 47," One of the police officers said.  "1968? That's one hell of a face light, we better take her back home." The other officer said. "Yeah, sounds good, she's dressed like my mom and my grandma, look at those clothes.."The first police officer said. 

"She lives in Hilldale, by the time we get out there it will be dark!" One of them said putting Y/n in the car. "Then we better get going," the second one said. 

"Of course, they're taking her back to your future home! Come on Einstein!" Doc said. He got into the Delorean and Marty followed. "My future home.." Marty trailed off. "Where?" he asked. Doc replied "Hilldale, but it will be dark by the time we get out there, so we have to hurry. She could wake up at any moment." When Marty heard this he got really scared, 'if Y/n woke up in a place she didn't know she would freak out!' he thought. 

Marty got into the Delorean quickly, determined to get Y/n back. As Marty go in though, Biff was watching them, "What?" he asked out loud. . Just then Marty Jr. came running out of the cafe. 

"Hey, I'm walking here!" Marty Jr. said. "There's two of them," Biff said looking between Marty getting into the time machine and Marty Jr. walking across the street.

 Then the Delorean started to fly, "Hey, a flying Delorean, I haven't seen one of those in thirty years...What's going on here?" Biff said walking to the alleyway where the Delorean had just taken off. Biff saw the Almanac and grabbed it, he then got into a cab, "Follow that Delorean," Biff said. 

( Sorry this Chapter is so short. Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share, if you are enjoying this story. Thank you to everyone that had read this and commented, it means the world to me. <3 )