"i need you! don't leave me!"

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

it was about a week after fuyuhiko's birthday party. the past few days you've hung around the island with fuyuhiko and ibuki, hoping that it'll make most of your time pass by quickly- which it did.

today was the day of the party. you waited around in your cottage today, not feeling the need to overexert yourself with socializing since you would be doing quite a bit tonight.

the gentle breeze moved the curtains of your cottage, as you laid in bed thinking of how tonight would go.

»»-------------¤-------------««

it was now 10pm. you waited around for about five minutes, before sneaking your way into the abandoned building. you were greeted by byakuya and hajime. byakuya was patting down hajime's body, even in places that you felt didn't need to be checked.

you were up next, and he didn't even go easy on the girls. he was really making sure no one was bringing anything dangerous, not even silverware. you saw in the corner of the entrance a duralumin case- most likely filled with things that had to be confiscated.

you then entered the room filled with dining tables. inside was akane whining over food, kazuichi throwing a fit over his 'comfort wrench' that had to be confiscated, and ibuki making up some dance routine to the routine mikan was stuttering in.

oh god, what a long night it would be.

eventually, you all grabbed food as peko guarded the office and chiaki and monomi gathered outside. the party was a bit dull without fuyuhiko, but ibuki sure was entertaining. suddenly, the lights went out.

"huh? i can't eat like this, ya know!" akane yelled.

"i thought the blackout was just in the kitchen! guys, where are you?" teruteru yelled, as nagito winced in pain.

the lights finally turned back on, and everyone adjusted their eyes to the light. akane sniffed and twitched her nose like a dog. "what's wrong?" you asked her, as her eyes squinted. "smells like.. blood." your stomach dropped just about the same as everyone else's did.

hajime stepped forward. "where's byakuya?" when his sentence came to realization of those around you, shock filled each of you. hajime slowly approached the table and lifted the curtain.

and there it was - byakuya togami, dead under the table. blood was on the floor everywhere, and the only thing you could hear was your own heartbeat pounding in your ears.

——-
hi im so sorry this is so short im trying to slowly ease myself back into writing - i've gotten a bit better and more adjusted to school and thank you all for the positive comments it means so much! and thank you so much for 3k reads !!

 ——-hi im so sorry this is so short im trying to slowly ease myself back into writing - i've gotten a bit better and more adjusted to school and thank you all for the positive comments it means so much! and thank you so much for 3k reads !!

oh no a spooky shadow

jokes its just fuyuhiko ( ^ω^ )