"heh, by the time i was in the second grade, i didn't cry even if i lost a fight."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

you finally met up with everyone, including fuyuhiko, at the restaurant. by the time you had gotten back, teruteru was cleaning the remaining dishes as akane stuffed her mouth with whatever she could before breakfast closed down.

"so we're meeting here every morning now. no exceptions. even for you, fuyuhiko." togami crossed his arms and looked at the small boy, who let out a "tch" sound and refused to make eye contact.

"don't you think we should get a little closer today? especially with monokuma?" nagito asked togami, who readjusted his glasses and looked at him. "i was thinking an event, maybe like a party. we would need a place where monokuma couldn't find out, and i've discovered the perfect place. that abandoned cottage."

ibuki let out an ooh noise as she stepped up. "doesn't that need a lot of cleaning though?" togami replied, "well, yes, but we'll need to decide who will do the cleaning."

nagito took a step closer. "i've prepared just the thing for that. tada! sticks. whoever pulls the stick with the red mark at the bottom has to clean and prepare for the party."

you, along with everyone else, stepped up to nagito and pulled a stick. nagito came out with the red mark. "aw, man. looks like i'll have to do the cleaning." you looked at him, an eyebrow raised. "hm. so much for the ultimate lucky student."

nagito went off to prepare the cottage and the rest of you went your own ways. ibuki wanted to go write a new song in her cottage, so that left you with one person to spend free time with - fuyuhiko.

you walked up to him. "hiii" you smiled gently. he looked at you, almost like he was suspicious. "and just what do you want?"

"i don't have anyone to spend free time with! will you spend it with me?" you looked at him, hoping he'd say yes. "tch, why don't you go back to your cottage and sleep or something. we aren't friends." you frowned at the last part.

you were gonna make this boy your friend. you just knew it.

"but i'm not tiredddd.." he rolled his eyes at you. "clearly i don't wanna spend time with you!" you threw your head back. "sheesh, you're no fun!" you whined.

"..wait a minute. i have an idea." you said under your breath, and he looked back up at you, eyebrows slightly raised. "i used to bake a lot when i was little, and there's a diner we can go to that has ingredients." he furrowed his eyebrows at your sentence. "...what are you implying?"

"i remember a recipe for fried dough cookies!" you smiled at him. his tough guy stare broke, and you could've sworn you saw a little smile form at the corners of his lips.

"alright, fine. i'm in." "YAY!" you shouted, jumping up and smiling at him. he let out a sigh.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

you and fuyuhiko shortly arrived at the diner. you wiped your feet free of sand at the door mat and walked over to the fridge. "you like fried dough cookies too?" he asked. you nodded, a small smile forming. "good to know we have something in common, minus the fact you're a total idiot." you rolled your eyes at him, and got the ingredients.

"alright, you ready?" you asked, and he looked up at you and nodded. "yeah, i'm ready." he walked next to you, and you two began to make the cookie dough.

he held the mixer as you added the butter and white and brown sugar. since you're impatient, you put it on high and waited while the sugar and butter beat until it was fluffy.

then, you added the vanilla and he cracked the egg. "nice job not getting any egg shells in it, loser." you smiled at him, and he rolled his eyes and turned the mixer on low, waiting for those two to combine.

fuyuhiko stopped the mixer and you added the flour and salt. he turned it on high and waited for that to blend in nicely. you removed the bowl from the mixer and took out the bag of chocolate chips. fuyuhiko stole a chip as you weren't watching, and you poured it into the dough. you went to throw away the egg shells and put away all the used ingredients while fuyuhiko mixed the chips in with a wooden spoon.

you come back to the dough, it seeming more chocolatey than it was when you walked away. "fuyuhiko, did you do anything to the dough?" you looked up at the boy, who was licking melted chocolate off the corners of his mouth. "perhaps." you giggled and scooped the cookie dough into 20 balls and placed them on cookie sheets. they went into the fridge to cool for an hour, as you then started making the batter.

you whisked together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a small bowl while fuyuhiko licked the remaining cookie dough off the wooden spoon.

you then mixed in the milk and vegetable oil. "alright, it's done. get your cookie dough eating butt over here and help me." fuyuhiko set down the spoon and followed you to the stove.

you poured the batter into a saucepan and put in the thermometer. you heated the oil until it reached 360°F. fuyuhiko grabbed the dough out of the freezer and handed you a ball of dough. you then dipped it in the batter, covering it thoroughly. you then repeated this process until all 20 dough balls were done.

you then topped them with powdered sugar and left them out to cool. "alright, cleaning time." you set the saucepan in the sink along with the other dishes, and washed your hands free of dough. fuyuhiko was finishing off the cookie dough.

you took a handful of flour and threw it at him. the white powder covered his hair. "what was that for?!" he yelled, desperately trying to shake the flour from his short hair.

"aren't you supposed to be helping me clean up?" "that doesn't mean you attack me with flour!" you smirked, grabbing another handful. "oh, you wanna go to war? fine!" fuyuhiko yelled, grabbing a bottle of vegetable oil and pointing it at you. "you think that's a weapon?" you giggled. he blushed and looked down at the bottle. "shut up. it'll be useful in a bit."

you charged at him and threw more flour at him. "oh, its on!" he flung the uncapped bottle of vegetable oil at you, it covering the floor and your clothes. "oh no, looks like you're gonna fall!" he pouted. you rolled your eyes and charged at him with more flour, but as you threw it, you slipped and fell on your butt in a pile of oil and flour.

he laughed at you. "stop laughing and help me up!" you whined. he smirked and lent out a hand for you. you grabbed it and stood up. dusting yourself off, you looked up to meet eyes with the already staring yakuza.

"that was fun." you laughed. "yeah, fun.." he smiled, his cheeks a light tint of pink. "uhh, fuyuhiko? you ok?" you looked at him, a small amount of worry filling you. "huh? yeah. i'm fine," he broke the stare. "wanna take these cookies back to the dining hall?"

"yeah, but let's change clothes and take a few before akane swallows them whole."

"agreed."

———

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING UHHH BUT ANYWAY FUYU'S BIRTJDAY IS THIS WEEK AND SO IS MINE <33 HIS IS A DAY BEFORE MINE AND I'M SO EXCITED SO I THINK IM GONNA MAKE HIM A CAKE IM
NOT SURE YET?? ANYWAYS TAKE THIS LONG PART AS AN APOLOGY

ILL BE UPDATING THE 16TH <333