"it'd be embarrassing if anyone knew that the heir to the kuzuryu clan likes eating fried dough cookies.."

in which you walk around the island with fuyuhiko and have some small talk.

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

fuyuhiko and you chose to walk around by starting at the cottages first. "that comeback against hiyoko was actually pretty good, considering someone like you - some seamstress." fuyuhiko started talking, to which you nodded awkwardly and began to walk in silence.

you took a turn around the beach, the motel, the kitchen, etc. you made small talk, such as favorite foods/colors and all of that- to which fuyuhiko didn't seem to be happy with.

on the bright side, you learned some new things about him. for example, his favorite color is orange, and his favorite food is fried dough cookies. you remember what he said after he'd mentioned it, "it'd be embarrassing if anyone knew that the heir to the kuzuryuu clan likes eating fried dough cookies." he said with a small smile.

after finishing the somewhat small island tour, you met back at the beach. everyone was there, except for hiyoko and mikan. you all waited a few minutes until you saw mikan running as fast as she could while crying, trying to get to a safer place with the rest of the classmates, while hiyoko ran after her screaming "run all you want you fat pig!" you felt bad for mikan, especially since she's so sensitive.

usami seemed a bit startled by her expression, and she then started what she was going to say. "okay, how about we go for a swim?" she yelled excitedly. you looked back to fuyuhiko, who didn't seem to pay attention, as all you could hear was him let out a little "tch." akane, togami, hiyoko, and peko headed back to their cottages to do whatever.

you all got into the water. you and ibuki played marco polo for a bit, before playfighting in the water. mikan was floating on her back, trying her best to stay calm while nekomaru yelled at teruteru for putting sunscreen on his back the wrong way. gundam built a sandcastle, and sonia kicked her feet in and out of the water. nagito and mahiru chatted for a bit, not getting completely in the water, while kazuichi was doing some type of dive to impress sonia. fuyuhiko was doing laps in the back.

suddenly, the clouds grew dark. there was a slight rumbling noise. you and ibuki peeked your heads up from underwater and looked to usami. she stood with a worried look on her face, and so did mikan. her lip quivered quietly as her legs shook. akane, peko, togami, and hiyoko came out of their cottages and quickly to the island.

"what the heck is this?! i was trying to do some journaling with my gummies, ya know!" hiyoko yelled. "yeah, what's with this ruckus?" akane asked, her mouth still full of food.

"tch - answer us you little punk!" fuyuhiko yelled, raising his fist a bit. you then watched him cross his arms in annoyance and wait for the rabbit to talk. "i didn't do this! i swear i didn't do anything!" she yelled. by her expression, you could definitely tell she was for real this time.

suddenly, the broadcast screens had static. a loud, high pitched voice blared from it. it sounded like evil laughing.

"mic check! mic check!" the voice said in a strange voice. "ah, ah ah ah, can you hear me?" it asked again, the shadow giving you chills. monomi seemed terrified by the presence of whoever this was. "puhuhu.. surprised? you were totally surprised...right? now then! sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. let's leave all this worthless entertainment behind..."

you looked to ibuki, and she whispered in your ear. "...worthless entertainment?" the shadow began to talk again. "its time for the main attraction! you guys better head to jabberwock park!"

and then the voice stopped. completely. the broadcast screen turned off, leaving everyone with a strange feeling. everyone turned to face usami, who was practically in a cold sweat. "i-i don't know! just head there, please!" she begged at the last part, just about as terrified as you all were.

you then headed to jabberwock park, as quickly as you could, just extremely nervous. on the way there you kept exchanging looks with ibuki, trying to find some way to give each other comfort, minus the scary shadow speaking on the broadcast system.

although, you had a reason to be nervous. you didn't know these moments would lead up to losing everyone you loved.