"i'd hate myself even more, not being able to depend on something."

¸.•'*¨'*• •*'¨*'•.¸

you and ibuki ran together to jabberwock park. you weren't sure what was there, or what would be waiting for you- but by the bad feeling everyone was getting, it probably wasn't a good idea to risk being late.

you got to the park, right next to ibuki. she took deep breaths, trying to regain it since she was so tired; it seemed as if everyone was doing that.

"wh-where are you?! where are you hiding?!" usami shouted, holding her wand in hand and standing her ground. "h-hiding? who are you talking to?" hajime asks, to which usami then looks at him, her eyebrows furrowed.

suddenly, your stomach dropped as that oh so familiar sound was heard again. "puhuhuhuhu!" it's high pitched voice burned at your ears, increasing the uneasy feeling in your stomach.

usami took a step further. "hey-hey! where are you? show yourself!" she points out in a threatening way with her wand in hand. the same voice began to laugh, sending goosebumps up and down your arms.

the statue in front of the students shook, as a bear popped out. half of it was white, and the other half was black with a red eye. it flailed its arms out before landing on a flat part of the statue.

"why, hello there! thank you all for waiting! long time, no see guys!" he smiled, the built in smirk on the darker side of his face growing. "i am monokuma," he puts his hand out. "the headmaster of this academy!"

monokuma jumped down from the statue. "ahem.. now that i have made my dashing appearance, the first thing i need to say is.. this is so friggin lame! lame, i say! lamer than the lamest lamesauce!" his arms go up, his face an infuriating amount of red.

he began to sweat. "oh, wait. lamesauce?! is that tasty?" usami turned and stepped in front of monokuma. "just as i thought.. it was you! but..how? why is monokuma here!?"

monokuma's sharp teeth show as he intimidates the small rabbit. "aw shaaaadup! i'm livid, you know.. and i'm about ready to barf thanks to your lukewarm attitude!" he sticks claws out of his right paw, causing all of us to jump back. "just what's with this 'heart-throbbing school trip' crap anyway!?"

you exchange a terrified yet confused look with ibuki. "i'm bored.. so very bored! this just ain't fun at all! you better knock off this farce right now!" he shouts. he finally calms himself and puts his arms back down. "you've gotta make this, you know..meet the demands of the world. nobody wants to see high school students living calm and peaceful lives. what everyone wants to see is..other people's misery.. and despair!"

fuyuhiko shouts at the bear; "wh-what the hell is with this stuffed animal...!? nothing he's saying makes any damn sense!"

togami bites at his chubby hands nervously. "what..what is going on? what is that thing?" usami adjusts the bow on her ear and stands in front of the students. "be careful, everyone! stay back and leave this to me! i don't know why monokuma is here, but as long as i have this magic stick.." before usami could finish her sentence, monokuma shouts an ear piercing screech. "yah! opening!"

the two stuffed animals jump onto each other and begin to fight. you could barely hear usami's whines and monokuma's laughing under the sound of their violence. usami begged for him to stop. he stood over usami's magic stick, arms crossed. she laid on the ground, sweaty and teary-eyed. "dun-dun-dah-dahhhh! VICTORY!!"

usami began to cry over her magic stick. monokuma puts a hand up to his chin. "now then, what to do after my flawless victory..first of all, you're too plain. white rabbits are faaaar too plain. soooo, i'm gonna make you in my image! aaah-hahahahah!" he laughed again, as mikan covered her ears and bit her lip to not let out a sobbing sound.

monokuma jumped onto usami again, hitting her. usami came out from the fight wearing something that looked like a diaper. one half of her was pink while the other was white. she cried. "wha-what is this?!" she whined. "i'm not supposed to look weird like this! change me back to normal!"

"my, my.. defying your big brother's fashion sense? is monomi a little troublemaker?" he laughed. monomi fiddled with her hands. "big brother? monomi?" monokuma held his hands to his stomach before replying with, "your current position is too wishy-washy, so i'm setting you to be my little sister, monomi..though it's only an external situation after all."

monomi cried more. "little sister?! why do i have to be the little sister?" both of them argued and argued for what seemed like forever. monomi was finally being quiet.

now that monokuma had everyone's attention, he said he was going to make a formal declaration. "from this point on, the killing school trip will now commence!" he laughed. "a school trip where everyone gets along has no stimulation at all. and it's sooooo horribly boring!"

monokuma explained the rules. you checked your student handbook he had given you.

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━
loading student handbook, one second... ━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━
student regulations:
1.) students may reside only within the school. leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.
2.) "nighttime" is from 10pm to 7am. some areas are off limits at night, so please exercise caution.
3.) sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory or cottage will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.
4.) with minimal restrictions, you are free to explore jabberwock island at your discretion.
5.) violence against headmaster monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.
6.) anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.
7.) additional school regulations will be added if necessary."
━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━
closing student handbook...
━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

you took a deep breath before looking at ibuki. this was going to be a long, wild ride..