十二

"please peko. don't go! i need you..!" he yelled, reaching a hand out for his childhood friend. his short blonde hair had released itself from the gel-like hold, brushing against his forehead as his cheeks were soaked with salty tears.

"young master!?" peko cried out, managing to cry aswell. she hiccuped throughout her sobs, trying to reach for him while monokuma stood between the two. "puhuhuhu! this was the true despair i was looking for. come on now, iiiiits punishment time!" he giggled, grabbing onto peko and dragging her throughout the hallway leading to her dreadful execution.

you grabbed onto fuyuhiko's arm, to comfort him throughout his friend's death. he choked back tears throughout it. they weren't sad tears; they were tears of anger. his face turned red and his eyebrows twitched. he clawed your hands off of his arm, bolting throughout the hallway and into peko's execution.

you watched in horror as he ran behind the robotic swordsmen. he jumped inbetween each one, finding a way to get closer to peko, even if it was for the last time — he wanted to save her no matter what.

"hold on a little longer!" he yelled, watching peko slice through the attackers just like her talent taught her. he reached peko, standing behind the robot. he jumped up, attempting to tackle it down and out of her way. peko swung the sword through it, hitting something softer than metal.

her heart dropped as she watched in horror, her friend's eye cut down the middle. his eyes widened, the blood dripping down from his eye and onto the ground. peko bit her lip, feeling guilty. she dropped her bamboo sword, dropping to the ground and holding fuyuhiko underneath her. she cried into his hair, gripping onto his warmth tightly as he bled through his eye.

the robots stabbed into peko from above, killing her instantly. fuyuhiko let out a sob, his back getting coated in the familiar pink liquid. he was all alone now. the robots cleared out, leaving him laying down on the ground.

sonia and mikan let out a yell, running to his side immediately. "will he be okay?" the princess shrieked, as the nurse pulled out a rag from her apron. she applied pressure to the wound on his eye. "monokuma, p-please save him! he needs to get to a hospital!" mikan cried out, her hands shaking as she kept the rag on his eye. fuyuhiko had fainted, but he was still breathing.

hiyoko sniffled, her arms crossed against her small body. she looked away from the sight. she didn't want him to die, but she was angry.

"give me back mahiru!" she had yelled out earlier, sobbing and screaming for her best friend. "i would never kill a nice person like mahiru! she taught me how to tie my kimono!" she yelled. "you're not in the clear because of a fucking gummy bear!" fuyuhiko yelled back at the small girl.

monokuma sighed. "well, i wouldn't want to have another unneeded death. it interferes with the killing game!" monokuma grabbed the small boy and put him into a bed. mikan jumped into the ambulance after him, shutting the doors behind him. she had a worried look on her face, more than usual. her bandaged legs shook as her nails became brittle.

they drove off, leaving the rest of the trial room alone. sonia wiped her blood covered hands on kazuichi, leaving him groaning. "whatever, at least she touched me." he chuckled, throwing his hands behind his head. gundham rolled his eyes, heading over to me. he took the hamsters, or dark devas, out of his scarf. he let them walk onto his extended arm towards me. "my dark fiends say he will be okay. there is no need to worry, friend." you smiled at him, as gundham had made you feel a bit better.

with a deep inhale and exhale, you walked back to your cottage for the night. the students had planned to visit fuyuhiko in the hospital the following day, but you couldn't help the anxious feeling at the bottom of your stomach.

——

okay first off thank u guys so much for 10k— it was 10k when i wrote this but it became 13k ??

updated version: i wrote this book in 2020 and really didnt like how i looked so the face reveal has been deleted! here are some new photos of me though :)