"tch, how much longer do we have to stay in this place? i feel like it's gonna rot me to death..."

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

you woke up the next morning with a pain in your stomach. you couldn't tell whether or not it was actual sickness, or you just felt sick because of last night's event.

getting out of bed was a hard struggle, so you laid there for a bit. you heard the broadcasting screen turn on, and you smiled as you were finally able to hear monomi's calming voice. your stomach sank as you instead heard the high pitched voice.

"attention, attention, everyone! hope's peak academy field trip's executive committee has an announcement to make! it is now 7am. rise and shine, and let's hope for another beeeee-autiful day!"

and with that, the broadcast ended. you heard a painful ringing in your ears, as the room went painfully quiet. you struggled to get out of bed as you had no motivation, but you soon realized and got up.

this is what monokuma wants. he wants you to suffer. with that thought in mind, you took a shower and changed, then brushed your hair and slipped on some shoes.

your feet walked through the sandy beach of jabberwock island. you and the rest of your classmates had agreed to meet up at the restaurant every morning.

once you got there, teruteru was teasing sonia with some sort of food. sonia, not noticing, goes along with it, as kazuichi yells at them. byakuya stood in the corner with hajime, arms crossed. peko sat by a plant in the corner, while everyone else watched akane eat large portions.

once ibuki finished her pancakes, she ran up and greeted you with a small hug. "good morning!" she smiled into your eyes, and you forced back a smile. "ibuki, how are you so happy? especially with last night.." she held her hands behind her back and grinned a bit. "i'm making sure the mood is set and that mood is happy! despair free island!" she said with her hands up.

you giggled a bit at your best friend, before grabbing a plate of pancakes that teruteru had made. while they were still warm, you added syrup and butter to them.

you cut them with your knife, ibuki accompanying you to your left. she just smiled at you, waiting for you to take a bite. you nodded. "despite his perverted attitude, he's a really good cook." she giggled.

"hey, now that i think of it - aren't we missing someone?" nagito asks as the room goes quiet. everyone looked around, searching for a missing someone. "i-it's fuyuhiko, isn't it..?" mikan asks, fiddling with the skin on her thumb.

byakuya rolled his eyes. "that's unacceptable! we all agreed." you exchanged looks with ibuki before talking back to him. "it's not our fault he's a loner." he looked at you, surprised that you had just said that, but then seemed angrier than before. "he's going to get killed if we don't work together! you go get him then, y/n!" he points to the exit of the restaurant. you roll your eyes and slide your plate to teruteru. he quickly takes it to the kitchen. leaving the restaurant, you head towards the cottages.

real lucky, you are. getting yelled at by a yakuza.

you shortly arrived at his cottage and knocked on the door. you could hear footsteps slowly walking up towards the door, and the twisting of a door knob. he slides it open a crack. "tch, what do you want?" you replied with, "meet up at the restaurant. you're the only one missing, and we need you there."

he rolled his eyes. "what's so important? i don't wanna hang out with those dumbasses!" he yells. you calm him down a bit. "i know, i know. i'm not wanting to go either since i don't really like togami, but there's nothing we can do." he let out a little 'fine' under his breath, before closing the door back up.

you hear the faucet run for a few seconds before coming to a stop. fuyuhiko opens the door back up, slipping on a pair of black shoes. you noticed he had wet his hair down to style it. you smiled a bit without even noticing.

he looked at you, as his eyebrows went up. "what are you looking at? if there's something wrong, say it to my god damn face!" you laughed a bit at how heated up he'd gotten.

"nothing, i just thought your hair looked nice." you smiled a bit. he tch'ed and turned red before turning to the side.

you shortly arrived back at the restaurant, with all of the students now there.