Period

By @Sotamshipper24 ok? What else did you expect? I'm writing all 19 first.

(Y/N) - ur name

(N/N) - nickname

----------------------------

Malcolm's POV 

When (Y/N) missed breakfast, I started to worry. A Jackson missing breakfast? I went into Cabin 3 to check on her and almost immediately regretted it.She was on her bed, looking like she was in pain. 

"(N/N), what's wrong?" 

"What do you think?" she snapped back impatiently. One thing I learned over the years of knowing (Y/N), if you get the vibe to leave her alone, leave her alone and come back shortly. I didn't want her to get lonely. So I rushed back into the dining pavilion and asked my sisters from Cabin 6 about what to do. They told me she was on her period. Ugh. Disgusting. So with their advice, I formed a plan. 

(Y/N)'s POV  

Malcolm left the cabin in a hurry and came back ten minutes later. 

 "(N/N), my sisters told me what your going through. That's horrible." he made a face, causing me to giggle. "So I got you these," he passed me a box of my favourite candies and chocolates. 

I smiled at him. "Thank you." 

"I also told Chiron I'll be staying here with you and taking care of you," he continued. Aww that's so sweet. He cuddled me and asked me, "Feeling better?" his chest was so warm and comfortable. 

"No, more hugs," I pouted as I cuddled further into him. He chuckled held me closer to him. I buried my face in his shoulder and inhaled his scent. He smelled off mahogany, books and honey. 

"Thank you. I'm feeling better already. And sorry for snapping at you just now," I apologised. He was so sweet and I shouldn't have snapped at him. He just chuckled and pulled me even closer. I put the sweets on the platform I attached to my bed that acted as a bedside table and enjoyed a day full of cuddles, kisses, and quality time with my boyfriend. 

I should get cramps more often.

Lol wow. That was nice. Most of the period ones I read (not just Malcolm) were too weird. This wasn't bad. I really like it. One of ur best pieces Helena.

Thx for 1052 views. Why I counted each view, idk, but oh well, I iz stoopid.

VERY IMPORTENT: So I want to make a Hiro Hamada x Reader book. I need help though. So, I either want to make a oneshot book or actual story.

The oneshot book

          So, I have barely any ideas so I would need a lot of help for that from you guys.

The story thing

          I need a plot. Yeah.

PLZ HALP ME!!!!!!! Thx.

If you have any ideas(for my Hiro one too), feel free to leave it in the comments.