I'm Here Now

This is another part written by @Sotamshipper24 but posted on my account. I just fixed typos and some parts the didn't make sense. If you guys have any ideas (or full stories like this) feel free to leave them in the comments or the message this that I'm still trying to get the hang of.

P.S. This was edited on my computer so the spacing is weird

Key

(Y/N) - your name

(L/N) -  your last name

(Y/S/N) - your ship name

-----------------------------------

Malcolm's POV

 "Hey, Bird-Brain!" (Y/N) called out with a wink as she walked by. (Y/N) (L/N) is a child of Hermes, and was very close with her brothers, the Stolls. She loved picking on me and made it clear about her crush on me. She's so annoying. Ugh! Oh, gods. She and the twins are coming. I hope they didn't mess with my books again or WORSE. What would have been worse to a child of Athena than having our books messed with you say? SPIDERS IN OUR BEDS. SHE PUT NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE SPIDERS IN MY BED! 

Oh, great. She's walking up to me."Yo, Brain Boy! You're not reading? Shocker." she taunted as she sauntered up to me. "What? Sorry. I couldn't hear you. You're just so tiny," I retorted, not having a better comeback. "I may be short, but that just means that there's more of you for me to love" Oh no, not this again. " Also, the fact that I'm short means that I'm the perfect height to kick you in the balls," She continues, just as something hits my groin, making me double over in pain. " See ya later cutie." I hear as her footsteps become softer and softer.

I sensed another presence and looked up to see Piper and Annabeth with goofy smiles on their faces. That's right. Annabeth Chase, the Annabeth Chase, Senior Councillor of Cabin 6 Annabeth Chase. 

"So...... What did you guys talk about?" Piper asked in a sing-song voice. "Oh, you know, we had a pleasant conversation and then she punched me in the balls.

"Ugh, way to make (Y/S/N) happen, Mal" Annabeth facepalmed. Ugh, I had had it with these two forcing this ship down my throat. 

"I. Have. Had it with you two forcing this ship on me! Did you ever think that I didn't want to get together with (Y/N)? Why would I? She vile, and absolutely disgusting."

(A/N: I AM SOO SORRY DO NOT BELIEVE HIM THIS IS FOR NARRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY)

I know it was a bit harsh, but that's what I was thinking. "That's really harsh, Malcolm."

" Yeah, we get that you're angry but that was low". Piper and Annabeth were both glowering at me as they walked away. I didn't care. I just huffed and headed back to my cabin to read. If (Y/N) and the twins had messed with my books, I'd blow my top.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Did you ever think that I didn't want to get together with (Y/N)? Why would I? She's vile and absolutely disgusting!" I heard Malcolm say as I made my way back to collect the fake spider I had dropped when I punched him in the balls. 

What? He called me short! Anyways, after hearing that, I felt as if my heart had split into two. How could he say that? Am I really that unlikeable? "No you're not." Travis said next to me. Oops. I must've said that out loud. "Yeah. Malcolm's just dumb," Connor continued, wiping away my tears."You're right. He's not worth my tears." I told them. " That's the spirit! Now, how about we go prank the kids in Cabin 10?" A cheeky grin appeared on my face. "Let's go!" 

I was already in a better mood. I'm so lucky to have brothers like them 

 Malcolm's POV

Annabeth and Piper haven't talked to me in two weeks and neither has (Y/N) or the twins, which I found weird. I was grateful for it though. I realised that what I said was wrong and I shouldn't have said that. The guilt is eating me up inside. 

Just then, I saw (Y/N) kiss Jordan, from Cabin 7's cheek. " See ya Jordan! It's a date!" she yelled and winked at him, waving as he walked away. I was surprised. I felt heartbroken. Had I liked her all this time and not noticed? But now, she's moved on. 

I felt a tear run down my face as I approached her. As soon as she saw me, her sweet smile contorted into a frown. Weird. "Hey, (Y/N). What's up? What were you doing with Mr. Sunshine?" I asked, trying not to let my jealousy show. 

"I don't know. At least he doesn't think that I'm vile or disgusting. Ironically though, guys seemed more interested in me after you said that," she replied." Oh, that's...." I trailed off, trying to think of an excuse to escape. "Actually, I have to go. Um, bye." I finally finished and bolted. I hid in the shadow of Zeus' Fist and let out the sob that I had been holding back. I sat there and cried the entire day. Finally, the conch rang for dinner and I made my way to the dining pavilion so that no one would be worried. My siblings bombarded me with questions as soon as I sat down. 

"I'm fine. I just had a really bad nightmare that I couldn't stop thinking about." I lied unconvincingly. Throughout dinner, everybody was talking and eating happily, but I just pushed my food around on my plate. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened with (Y/N) today.

After dinner, I went to find (Y/N). I searched for three hours until I finally found her near the sword fighting arena. "What do you want?" She snapped. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was worked up and I just blurted that out without thinking. You're the most amazing, smart, and kind person I know. I'm so, so sorry." A few of the tears that I had been holding back slipped out of my eyes. She crossed her arms over her chest and an adorable smirk appeared on her face. 

"Anything else you gotta say, Handsome? " I blushed at her compliment, but asked," (Y/N) (L/N), will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" I was nearly crying out of happiness now and I could've sworn she was holding back tears as well she sobbed and said, "Of course, Owl-Face! " I chuckled softly at the nickname "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that!" 

Then, I remembered something "Wait, what about Jordan?" I asked, causing her to toss her head back and laugh. "Malcolm, we were scheduling when he would help me with me archery." "Oh," I said as she continued to laugh hysterically. I muttered a "shut up" and picked her up bridal style, eliciting a squeal from her, and carried her back to Cabin 6, set her down in my bed and snuggled in next to her, pulling her to my chest causing her to nuzzle her face into it, making me blush. I whispered "I love you" to her. Her head shot up to look at me, and she stared at me for a while before saying, "I love you too." 

"I'm sorry I took so long" I told her. "You're here now" she replied and nuzzled her face back into my chest. She's too adorable. I kissed the top of her head and buried my face into her hair. 

I'm sorry I took so long, love. But I'm here now.

GAH! THIS WAS AWESOME! I love it. I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I need ideas. I also have other books to work on.