Sweaters

This is by @Sotamshipper24 and as said in my previous obsession chapter, I'll be updating today since it is a weekday (for me at least)

Key

(Y/N) - your name

--------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV   

My boyfriend, Malcolm, and I were spending quality time together in my room when he spilled Diet Coke on his sweater. 

"Oh, of course." he grumbled, glaring at the stain on his sweater. "Can I have the sweater you 'borrowed' from me back?" he asked, referring to the sweater he knows I stole from him. 

"Which one?" I opened my second closet, which Malcolm always asked me about its purpose since I hate going clothes shopping, and showed him that the closet was full of his sweaters and shirts. 

 "That's why my sweaters keep going missing?!" he asks, incredulous, as I try my best not to laugh and give him my best innocent look. He sighs, shaking his head playfully, as he grabs a sweater and a shirt since the Coke had surely soaked his shirt as well and changed into them as I flopped down on the bed. 

After he finished changing, he stood in front of me, a fake frown present on his lips, grabbed my ankle and dragged me halfway down the bed, gave me a chance to stand up as he took a few steps back, and tackled me to the ground. This is how a full-on wrestling session started. 

After Malcolm managed to pin me down, he leaned in and whispered, "No more stealing my stuff, and I'll let you keep the stuff in there," he nodded towards the closet, "Deal?" he smiled down at me sweetly. I beamed and nodded , making his smile grow the tiniest bit, and pepper my face with kisses.

Best. Boyfriend. Ever. And he's all mine

I liked that one. It was short and fluffy.

Also, thanks for 700+ views!? Like how? I was reading the beginning of this story and I remember being shocked that there was 100 views. I never expected to get more than 150 at most. I am so glad you guys liked my story! As always, I'm speechless.

If you have any ideas feel free to leave them in the comments.

Again, thank you for reading my book.