(22) Your Face is the Problem

Ally and Liz started to walk off upstairs, but I stopped them.

"No. No. No. If any one is going to storm off, it would be me. But I'm not. I'm at least going to TRY to make acquaintances with her even if I wouldn't mind scratching her plastic surgery styled face," I state looking past Ally's shoulder and to Jake and Sophia making out in the open door area.

Sophia untangles from Jake and glares at Liz, Ally, and I. All the guys, except Jake, rolls their eyes.

"Excuse me, but is something wrong with your face," Allg ask bluntly.

"No, but my eyes are starting to hurt from looking at pieces of roadkill," she says rudely.

"At least my face wasn't raped by a 100 pack of crayons. God, that's just sad. I mean, either that or you let a little kid scribble all over your face," I say not intending it to be said out loud, oh but I did. She gasp and starts fake crying. Jake glares at me. "Oh bite me!" I shout.

"Come on. What Melody said is only part of what I would say," Liz defends me.

"I haven't even been able to call her a walking STD yet. So save the tears for your pillow honey, cause soon, that will be the only person there for you," Ally says proudly while us girls walk out proudly and down to the beach.

"Did Jake seriously think we would all get along?!" I say grabbing several beach chairs and an umbrella from the shed.

"I have no clue what that child was thinking, but he's out of his mind," Liz says. She pulls out three surfboards and hands each of us one.

"You know, we've never met your boyfriend, Mel," Ally says as we walk the rest of the way down the beach.

"I could maybe get him to come down here to meet you guys if I can borrow one of your phones..." I trail off as we reach the edge of the water.

Liz hands me her phone and I type in his number considering I remember it so clearly.

"Hello..." He says trailing off consdiering he doesn't know who this is.

"Hey, Taylor. It's Mel. I'm calling from my friends phone."

"Oh. Hey babe." I liked it when he calls me that.

"So we are down at the beach and-"

"You want me to come?"

"Only if you want. My friends want to meet you."

"Sure. I'll be down there in a minute."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I hang up and hand Liz back her phone. They start squealing and jumping around due to the fact that they will be able to meet my boyfriend and Jake's enemy.

"I feel like the guys will be mad at us," Liz says hitting her lip.

"They can get over it. I'm I've being mad at you guys," I say sticking my feet in the cool water. The girls hugged me then went further into the water and started surfing, well, attempting to.

I was looking off in the water when an arm snaked around my sides and a chin rested on my head.

"So you're grounded," said the person who was 100% Taylor Murphy's.

"I was, but Jake thought it would be smart to invite Sophia here to our beach day and us girls sort of left after insulting her multiple times." He laughs and turns me around. I look at him up and down and realize that he is shirtless and in swim shorts. "Let's go out to the water so my friends can meet you." We walk out to where they were and they paddle over to us.