(16) I'm going to Paname with Katnip and Peeta

HNO (16)

It's now Friday, and I am waiting for Oaklyn and the girls to come pick me up.
In case you are wondering, yes I have been still ignoring everyone in this house. It's been pretty easy since I have been staying in my room "sick" for about a week. It's not like they are paying attention. Liz and Ally have been watching videos in the libary, Jake and the other guys are either in the game room or in the gym downstairs, but I don't care.
My phone goes off and I run out of my room and downstairs. To my luck the guys are down eating in the living room.
I walk behind the couch and towards the door.
"Where are you going," Ashton ask causing everyone to look at me.
"Out."
"With who?"
"Let's break this down. I have been up in my room majority of this summer, and the only people I actually like are your enemies...I'm going to Paname with Katnip and Peeta. What do you think?"
"There is no need for snappy comments."
"You're not my dad. I barely even know you. So just leave me alone."
"What has gotten you so angry," Aaron mumbles looking back at the TV.
"Why don't you just stay home," Austin ask standing up and walking half way to me.
"Because I have been stuck here all week and I am tired of seeing the same back stabbing faces everyday."
"They aren't good for you! They have been lying to you and are just going to hurt you, Melody!" Jake shouts. "We want to protect you so you don't get hurt! They are just playing around with you to lead you into a trap!"
"LIKE YOU DID WITH ME?!?!" I shout back angry that he is trying to act like the good guy. "I trusted you, and all you did was just screw up EVERYTHING!! You hurt me more than anyone or anything I ever had. I knew it was too good to be true that you were the same guy that left. It was impossible, yet I left myself believe the load of BS that you hand delivered to me. So, you all need to live with the fact that I may never forgive you God foresaken people. Especially you, Jake." I didn't realize it, but I was crying by the end of me yelling at them. I walked out the door and slammed it behind me.
It being 8:30 am, it's to early for this drama. Oaklyn and the girls were already in the car outside and I walked to them down the sidewalk. I climb in the back of Oaklyn's convortable as the front doors of the house open up. I wasn't wanting to put up with the apologizing that Jake would do, or one of the guys who would apologize for Jake. Oaklyn hit the gas and we drive off towards the gates of the neighborhood. After several minutes, Oaklyn turned down the music and glanced at me through the rear view mirror.
"What was that?" She asked as we pull up to the recording stuido.
"Just the guys trying to control my life again. The same things again," I respond shortly. I climb out of the car and follow the girls inside. Blaire and Olivia lead the way to the recording booth as if they owned the place.
"You guys have been here before?" I ask as I look at all of the enlarged album covers that the company represents.
"Yep. It's really nice. You'll like it."