Chapter 31

Now here's the chapter I didn't update last year.. (Bad joke -.-) And promised you a few days ago!

Hah, I even made time to make a tiny edit or something about their dresses, or I just had a lot of time on my hands at 3:30am...

( this chapter is not edited, so I'm sorry if there are any misspellings.. )

Enjoy my lovelies <3

----------------------------------------------

"Colt, you ass! Give me that, it's mine!"

He stood in the middle of the room, twirling my panties on his finger and my bra over his shoulder.

"You're 23 years old, behave like it!"

I was clutching the bedsheets tightly around my body to avoid him seeing me.

"I'm serious, give me back my underwear," I said in a dead serious voice.

He stopped twirling and laughing, just looking at me. His lips slightly quivering because he was holding back his laugh.

"Colt - fucking - Bloodworth, give me my underwear, right now!"

That did it.

He bursted out laughing at me again.

"You didn't say that last night, love," he smirked wickedly and wiggled his eyebrows.

I blushed deep crimson at his words. Considering he was right about last night.

Yup, I'm not a virgin anymore.

Should I be happy or sad about that?

I did lose it to him though. Something after about ten minutes into our little intimate act I didn't regret at all.

It felt amazing!

Even though it was weird knowing how experienced he was compared to me.

I mean he's lived for over a hundred years and most likely had his fair share of women in bed.

Now I bet he's just satisfied about his work. Because I'm honestly sore.

I'll be honest and tell you it's not exactly a Colt Jr we're talking about.

"Why would I? I love seeing you like that," he smiled honestly and tilted his head slightly to the side.

Looking at me from a different angle.

His eyes scanned my sitting position on his bed and my probably messed up bedhead.

Slowly he walked over to me and put my underwear beside me on the bed, leaning down to level his face with mine.

"You look beautiful," he complimented and pecked my lips.

"You're just saying that because I'm naked underneath these sheets," I smirked lightly up at him and pecked his lips back.

He chuckled happily and crawled on top of me, forcing me to lie back down.

On clear reflex I clutched the sheets tighter to cover my body.

Dude, he's already seen you naked. What're you trying to hide? Did you grow a third boob during the night?

Sometimes I hate the voice in my head.

"I'm simply telling the truth, love," he murmured against my cheek.

He started leaving open mouth kisses from my jaw and down to my collarbone, making sure to leave another hickey on it.