Chapter 32

Hello hello hello my lovelies !

I'm hopefully back for a while, cause there's only one week left of school and then I'm ready for summer!

I've got good news and bad news, I'll start with the bad!

There won't be a sequel because I'm tired of writing and will most likely delete this story when I'm done with it..

I reeeeeeeally hope the extremely long wait was worth this, since it's been so long I've put in a little something something for you guys !

Hope it helps at least a little !

Enjoy the chapter lovelies <3

----------------------------------------------

"Colt it's nothing, calm down," I pleaded, clutching the covers tightly in my hands.

He paced back and forth, raking his hands through his hair to a point I was afraid he might even consider pulling it out of his scalp.

"Nothing? You have huge scars on your back, caused by a goddamn whip! By a goddamn vampire! With goddamn supernatural strength!"

"Colt!" I said louder, my voice cracking and tears threatening.

He bit down hard on his bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood that ran down his chin.

Making him look like a bloodthirsty beast.

His blood red eyes shining with anger, they looked like they were on fire with such hatred and fury behind them.

To say he was furious would be an understatement.

He looked way beyond furious.

The way he looked at me made my skin crawl and my brain scream for me to keep my distance.

Tears fell from my eyes and I couldn't keep them back, my eyes were stinging by now.

"Colt," I whispered pleadingly.

Hoping to somehow calm him down, bring him back.

I wrapped the covers lightly around me and stood up. Slowly approaching him, treating him like a terrified deer caught in the headlights.

Or like a hedgehog.

No sudden movements unless you wanna get hurt.

I swear that if looks could kill, I would already be six foot under.

"Please."

I reached for him, but my finger tips barely touched his arm when he pulled back.

His tall figure radiating so much hate it was floating thick in the air around his room, suffocating us or at least me.

Too fast for me to register he slammed his fist into the wall, I'm surprised it didn't form a hole.

As his fist hit the wall I let out a short scream, clasping my free hand over my mouth not to startle Colt in this state.

The wall just dipped inwards and cracked a little.

With so much strength, hatred and anger I imagined the whole wall crumbling to pieces.

"They hurt you," he suddenly spoke, his voice barely a whisper.

"They hurt all of you!"

"Please Colt, look at me," I cried.

Colt's body slowly turned towards me and he was in front of me in seconds, hovering over my short frame.