Chapter 8

Starting of with the "one chapter everyday", doing good so far XD

Now we'll see how Colt treats her!^^

----------------------------------------------

"We'll go through the rules first. You'll always address me as master and don't speak unless you're spoken to. Other than that you're free to do what you want around here. Understood?"

"Yes, master," I got out almost like a whisper.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" I didn't make eye contact with him.

"Gwen, master," I said, not any louder from before.

"Gwen, meaning fair and blessed," he mumbled to himself, but I heard.

I didn't know my name had a meaning to it.

"Are you hungry?" I wanted to shake my head at him, but I was starving so I gave him a slight nod.

"Then I'll make us some food." I nodded. "Let's get this thing off first."

He placed two fingers underneath my chin and tilted my head up. He unhooked the leash and collar, letting it fall to the floor.

His light and cold touch on my neck sent shivers through my body. His finger made small circles on my skin, leaving goosebumps up my arms. He bent down and lowered his mouth to my neck.

At first it felt a bit nice, feeling his soft touch on my bare skin.

He put a light kiss on my pulse before raising again; "You smell really good."

I smiled slightly and gave him a tiny nod as in an attempt to say thanks.

"Come on, let's get you some food."

He put his hand on my back, not knowing what my top hid. I arched my back a little, but didn't make it obvious for him.

"Yes, master."

----------------------------------------------

I know it's really short chapter, but I didn't know what to write >< Sorry! Hopefully there'll be a longer chapter tomorrow!^^

So what do you think about his rules?

Please comment, vote and share<3