Chapter 28

Personal shit's taken care of and I'm all better!

Had a French test today though, drained me from all happiness I had at that moment... But I took some hilarious pictures with a friend afterwards, so I'm feeling great! :3

And thank you all so much for the nice comments you gave me, I love you! <3 And it was amazing seeing that you're from all over and a pretty far distance from me :P

I love you all for your support, thank you so so much! <3

But I'm sure you wanna know what happens next, so I'll just end this little A/N and let you read.

Enjoy lovelies <3

----------------------------------------------

Breakfast is ready!" Amber shouted from upstairs and the smell of bacon came crashing down on us.

Cana inhaled sharply and shot up from her swim in the pillows.

She'd sunken down into the pillows up to her neck and her whole body was covered. She said it was so comfortable she could sleep even more.

"Come on," Colt hugged me closer to his chest. "You need to get up, sleeping beauty," he mumbled sleepily into my ear and placed a light kiss underneath it.

When we were still awake and making out on this couch, Nick talked in his sleep and I - of course, the scaredy cat I am - pushed Colt on the floor.

He gave me one last kiss after that before we both fell asleep.

Now we're spooning and cuddling, but I need to get up or else he won't get his bacon.

You know how men are when it comes to bacon.

"Five more minutes, grandma," I grumbled and shoved his face away from my neck.

"Did you just call me grandma?" he asked offended. "Oh you did not."

I giggled and rolled onto my belly. "Fine then, I'll have my breakfast here."

"I'm still here!" Nick almost yelled at the top of his lungs when Colt licked my neck.

Nick was covering his eyes with his hands and stood up, chuckling to himself.

"Funny!" I yelled sarcastically after him, as he used his supernatural speed to get upstairs and away from us.

I sighed in pleasure when Colt attacked my neck with kisses and bites.

Why does he insist on doing this?

He's torturing me!

Cause I know we can't go further than this.

"We can if you want," he chuckled sleepily into my ear.

I froze and felt my face heat up to maximum!

Hello again tomato face...

"Breakfast! I'm not telling you a third time!" Amber screamed from upstairs.

I used that as an excuse to slide onto the floor and slip out of his arms.

"W-we should g-go upstairs," I stuttered, but covered it with a cough.

He groaned and rolled onto his stomach, hugging the pillow he'd given me before we fell asleep.

"Colt," I said sternly.

"Five more minutes, grandma," he drawled out the last word and smirked.

"Open up your eyes, get up and get your ass upstairs," I said, a little too cheerfully.