Chapter 6

Hay^^ Another update:3

You like my story!! Yeey, thank yooou!<3

Will The Lord buy her or not? Read the chapter and you'll find out;)

----------------------------------------------

"The Lord's here to see you." I sat curled up in a corner, hugging my knees tight to my chest.

My back still hurting from yesterday's whipping. Some wounds still wide open, some twice the size as others and some surprisingly not hurting anymore.

"Come on." He grabbed my elbow and pulled me up on my knees. I slightly whimpered in pain, regretting it the second I saw his amused face expression.

He wiped my face with a handkerchief, assuring I looked freshen up. Letting my hair be as it was, still wavy and slightly untouched.

Now I looked good enough for a lord.

"Here she is my lord."

There he was, standing tall in his suit from yesterday.

He looked me up and down, a smile lurking in the corners of his lips. "I think I'll take her," he finally said after eyeing me a couple of seconds.

"Let's talk money, shall we." He led The Lord into another room. Again leaving me to myself.

I stood as frozen to the spot when they left.

Again seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours.

Why aren't I moving? I have the chance to escape! Move!

A few minutes later they returned. The Lord holding a collar and leash, great he's one of those.

"Let me do it, my lord." The Lord handed him the collar and leash. "You better be a nice girl now," he whispered while putting on the collar really tight.

I tried acting unaffected while he kept tightening it. He hooked the leash onto the collar and handed me to The Lord.

I could only fit my pinky between my collar and neck, which made this collar pretty damn tight.

"It was nice doing business with you. Goodbye, have a safe drive home."

As if you care.

----------------------------------------------

Ooh! Did the shop owner really let him buy her, but she's not in his age group?

Please comment, vote and share<3