Chapter 8

**KEE POV**

After crying my eyes out, a whole lot came to mind. Why is Karon here?? How did he know I was here?? Why did he cheat?? What am I going to do now that my gma gone?? All that came to my head as I sat there in his arms.

"Why??", was all I asked. All I want is answers now.

"Watchu talking bout Kee??". He asked rubbing my back. "Whyy did you do it?? And with my cousin, whyy??" At this point I felt his body tense up and he didn't answer for a while.

"Kee what is you talking about" he said making me lift my head to look up at him. Now he wanna act dumb like he wasn't just fvcking my hoe ass cousin. I don't have time for the games, especially not now. With that I got up and gathered all my things.

"Bye Karon", I just needa get away and fast.

"Where you going and what is you talking about??." By this time he was standing in front of me.

I just looked at him nd turned and walked off. As I was walking I heard him calling my name, but I didn't bother to stop nor turn around.

I been hurt too many times to be sitting there listening to him try and act the fvck dumb. Out of all people I thought he would be smart enough not to do what he did.

I want and needed time to think so I decided to walk home instead of taking a cab. The whole walk home I though about everything and what I should do to get myself together and get thru this. Right now I feel like I literally have nobody left.

My gma is gone, my boyfriend is a no good fvck boy, I don't know my mom like that, my poppop and I barely talk, and I have friends but they have their own problems.

I just wish none of this happened to me. That my life didn't turn out the way it did, and the events that led up to this day didn't occur.

I been thru so much. For me to be 16 I been thru more than 30 year olds have. I fought to get to this day and to be happy. I fought hard to, but now I'm starting to think. Is there still a point of fighting when you have nothing to fight for.

My phone vibrated and brought me back to reality. I looked down to see that it was a text from my coach telling me that practice will be canceled tomorrow.

As I was approaching my front door I noticed that my poppop still hasn't come home. He never around nomore. I went in the house and went straight to my room. I dropped my bags and just laid there on the bed staring at the ceiling.

All I could think about was the last moment I had with my gma. How stubborn not speaking and how I just left without saying a word. I didn't even get to tell my gma I love you before she past and I really regret that shyt man. Like ugghh.

After sitting there thinking for about a hour I decided to go downstairs and put the food away. I made a plate for my grandpop and put it in the microwave. I did the dishes and tidied up the living room a little bit.

By the time I was ready to go back upstairs it had to be around one in the morning. I checked my phone and noticed I had a whole bunch of missed calls and texts from Karon. I locked my phone back and started undressing to get in the shower.

As soon as I stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body I heard a knock at the door. "I wonder who that is at this time of night", I headed to the door and there stood no other but Karon.