Chapter 5

When my gma said that all I did was sit there. I finished my food and excused myself from the table. On my way up the steps I decided I need some air. I packed a few outfits in a bag, got everything I needed and headed back downstairs. I headed straight out the house like nothing was up.

While I was walking down the street I decided to call Karon.

**Karon**

I was balls deep into Jackie when...
Ring*Ring*Ring

"Ahhh daddy, don't stop!!" Jackie yelled as I was deep stroking. And my phone started ringing. I was about to stop but her moans kept me going.

"Mmmmm, faasster!!" , she said as I started slowing down.
Ring*Ring*Ring

My phone started ringing again, this time I decided to stop stroking but stay in her. I picked up without looking at the caller id.

Phone convo--

Wifey: "hello??", Kee said into the phone. Once I heard her voice I got so scared.

Me: "y-yes baby??", I said unable move to as if I was caught in the act of cheating.

Wifey: "are you home baby?", she sounded as if she had been crying which made me concern for my girlfriend.

Me: " yes baby, why wssp?? Are you okaee?" , at this point I don't even care that Jackie was here I need to make sure my baby okay.

Wifey: " noo can I come over" , without even thinking I said

Me: "sure babe"

Wifey: " okaee thanks, I'll be there in five"

Me: " I'll be here beautiful"

Wifey: " okaee" , she replied just as I started pulling out slow hoping Jackie won't make any noise. Buh that only made her yell louder. "Shyt I hope Kee ain't hear that" I said to myself as we both started cleaning everything up.

**Kee**

The whole time we was on the phone something ain't seen right with me. I think it was when he stuttered at the beginning, so I lied and told him I was further than I actually am. Than to top it off I heard screaming right before I hung up. I hope this nicca not chatting because tonight is not my night.

**Gma**

It got real quiet once I told Kee I have cancer. It's like she became mute. This was the quietest I ever heard her, and frankly it was a little scary. She just sat there finished her food and went upstairs. Its now a hour later and still nothing from her.

About a half ago Nyla left and said she'll be back tomorrow. Now its only me and Kee in the house.

To get my mind off things I started cleaning around the house. I was cleaning the living room when I started feeling a little dizzy. "I need to sit down for a minute", I said to myself as I walked to the couch. The dizzy feeling ain't nothing new so imma jus rest for about five minutes.

As I was getting up off the couch something came over me and I just blacked out, laying on the floor in the living room.

**Kee**

I was two doors down from his house when I saw his door open. I ducked in the neighbor's bushes so I wouldn't be seen. As I was peeking thru the bushes I saw my hoe ass cousin Jackie leaving Karon's house.

Instantly all these thoughts started going through my mind as I to why she was there.

I'm tired of being fvcked over. I can't handle all this at one time. I don't know what to do.

As I was about to leave the bush I saw her go back to the door where Karon was now standing. He gave her a pair of panties and she tried to kiss him. As a thought I started recording the whole scene just to have proof.

"This shyt is ridiculous" , I said to myself as I walked away.

I decided that imma just go back home nd talk to my gma. When I walked in the door it was real quiet.

On my way to the kitchen to get a bottle of water when I saw my gma sprawled out on the floor. I walks over to her to wake her up and she didn't move. Instantly Im starting to have a panic attack because I don't know wat to do. After about five minutes I realized that me crying not going to help my gma, so with shaky hands I was able to call the police.

About ten minutes later the ambulance came rushing thru the door. My eyes started to water again as I watched them pull her pale, fragile body onto the stretcher. I grabbed my bookbag and jacket and walked out with the paramedics. "Where is my poppop at these times?", I said aloud as I hopped in the back of the ambulance with my gma.