Chapter 1

Kee's POV

     I woke up nd walked to my adjoining bathroom. I did my business nd washed my hands. On the way back to my bed I glanced out the window nd noticed it was still dark outside. When I reached my bed I laid down and grabbed my phone looking at the time and going thru messages.

     I realized I got a message from my friend Cheyenne ((I call her Booskie)). Cheyenne is dark skin, around 5'4, slim but thick in the right places, Muslim with long hair, and pretty.

Booskie>> Today the first day of school I'm so hype!!!!!

Me>> Ugghh iont even wanna come buh rd imma text you wen I leave.

     With that I put my phone on the charger and got ready to take a shower. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and headed for the shower. I turned the shower on while I stripped out my clothes. I got in an instantly felt relaxed.

     I was in the shower for about 20 mins before I got out. I did my hygiene before leaving the bathroom. "Now I have to find an outfit", I said out aloud as I walked to my closet in my towel. Just then there was a knock on my door. "Come in", just as I said that my poppop Ralph opens the door. "Good morning Kee, I'm leaving out for work. I'm won't be home until late again tonight and you gma still sleep. Have a good first day". "Okaee poppop you too love you", with that he left out the room and closer the door behind him.

     My poppop is a brown skin African American, he's 6'0 even, bald head, and a little husky. He never says I love you back to anybody, I don't know why and I don't ask.

     As his footsteps became more faint I decided to turn on Tamia's  station on Pandora. I continued to look for an outfit for like 15mins before I finally settled on something. I decided to wear my gray "Hello", "Goodbye" panda sweater, with black skinny jeans and my Areo Flight Retro 5 Oreos.

     By time I was ready to sit down and put lotion on it was 6:40 am. I took my time putting lotion and my clothes on before sitting at my vanity to do my hair nd makeup. "I think imma straighten my hair and throw on a snapback", I said to myself as I plugged in my flat irons.

     After I got done my hair, I put on some light makeup which was black eyeliner, mascara, blistex and hot pink lip gloss.

     I went downstairs to see what I can make my gma nd I for breakfast. I opened the fridge and was instantly erkd with what I saw. All we have is a carton of eggs, half gallon of milk, two slices of cheese, butter and a jar of mayo. I than looked in the cabinets and saw we only have a container of peanut butter, loath of bread, bag of sugar, bottle of syrup, some tea bags and a little bit of pancake mix.

     "This is ridiculous I said as I took the ingredients out to make us some pancakes and cheese eggs. Since we have the "Just add water" pancake mix breakfast won't take long to make. Before I started cooking I ran upstairs to get my phone off the charger so I can listen to music while I cook.

     Breakfast was finished in about 30mins. I wrapper my gma's plate up and sat it in the microwave before I sat down and to eat my food. When I finished my food I got up put it in the sink and went upstairs to get my bookbag so I won't have to rush at the last minute.

     On my way back to the kitchen to wash dishes I heard my phone ringing. By the time I reached it who ever it was hung up. I didn't recognize the number anyway so I didn't care about missing the call. After I finished the dishes I went back upstairs to use the bathroom and get last minute things. Before I headed back downstairs I went into my gma room. I walked to her side of the bed, leaned over giving her a light kiss on the cheek so I wouldn't wake her.