Chapter 9

**Kee**

*Next Morning*

I woke up blinking my eyes a couple times. I tried getting up so I could go wash my face and stuff but I couldn't move.

I than looked down and noticed a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and that I was naked.

I turned around to see it was Karon. Honestly I'm starting to rethink. If you keep forgiving somebody for things that they do that they know gone hurt you, is it love or just not wanting to be alone.

Me and Karon then been through so much and I love him more than anything but our relationship is just crazy. A lot has happened since I've known him and a couple things that I will never forget was caused by him. He caused me to cry and hurt more than I expected him to.

Sometimes I think about why am I really with him. Is it because I love him? Or is it because I don't wanna start over and explain my story? Honestly I don't know the answer I just know I'm here.

I always wondered, if Earl would've stayed will things have been different. Would I still have gotten raped half my life? Would I be with somebody just because I think I have to and not because I want too?

This is all hard. I slowly unwrapped his arms from around me and got out the bed. I headed to my bathroom turning the shower on and closing the door leaving it cracked.

I tied my hair into a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and than hopped into the shower. I love taking hot showers, they relaxes me when I'm feeling real tensed.

I was in there for a good 20 mins before I decided to get out. I got out and wrapped my towel round me going back into my room.

I put on my blue and black PINK panties and bra set, some blue track shorts and a blue sports bra. I motioned my body and put deodorant on. I grabbed my phone and left the room closing the door back.

Before heading downstairs I went to see if my poppop was here. I guess he decided not to come home. I went downstairs to start breakfast.

I hooked my phone up to my beats bullet and turned on Nicki Minaj. I took ingredients out for french toast, eggs, grits and bacon.

While cooking my phone started ringing and I realized it was my mom.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hello??"

"Heyy Baby watchu doin??"

"Coking breakfast wat about you??"

"Nothing just laying here. Can I come over??"

"Sure"

"Okaee I'll be there soon"

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

We hung up the phone and I continued to cook. Minus well be nice, she'll be here for now on.

**Nyla's POV**

Once I left my moms' house last night I went home. I'm trying to get myself together. A lot has happened in my life and I just wanna make it right.

No I wasn't raised in the streets but as I got older that's all I wanted to do. I chose to run the streets and get involved in all that. I put my mom, siblings, and my father through hell with that choice. I even put my owm daughter in harm and I hate myself for that.

How could I be so reckless that I didn't care about my child's life?? I didn't care about how what I was doing was going to effect her. She must hate me for that. Hate me for not being there and just because she have me as a mom.