Where it all begun (Chapter 1)

In this world were 80% population possesses what is called to be quirks a new profession was developed and that is the age of hero while the 20% of the population are regarded as a waste of space and useless and harassed everyday by those who possesses powers. This is my story of how i became one of the greatest hero without a quirk.

Izuku Yagi son of Inko yagi (Psychic Number 4 hero) and Toshinori Yagi (All Might Number 1 hero), Izuku had a sister at the same age her name was Izumi Yagi. Izuku and Izumi had a unbreakable bond they always smiled and had fun together and played with other kids in the playground like Bakugou katsuki or as Izuku called him Kacchan. The Yagi family was a happy family despite Toshinori Yagi injury he always loved his children unconditionally. izuku same as in cannon had an obsession over All Might that he had filled his entire room with merchandise and figurines and also developed his quirk analytic skills. 

Today was the day Izuku and Izumi were going to find out about there quirks, They were both excited as for Izuku he was beyond excited that he didn't sleep last night thinking about what his quirk would turn out to be and how many people he would be able to save since it was always his dream to become like All Might. both little yagi's rushed to there parents room to get prepared to go to the quriks doctor despite the fact that it was very early in the morning.

Izuku and Izumi: DAD , MOM WAKE UP WAKE UP  

Toshinori and Inko: Give us five minutes kids and why are you so excited this early in the morning.

Izuku (excitedly): Today is the day we get to find out about our quirks.

Izumi (excited): Yeah, come on we are super excited.

Toshinori (chuckle): Okay kids, me and your mother will prepare food because we can't go to the doctor with an empty stomach.

Izuki and Izumi : Why? can't we skip it 

Inko: A great hero always eats to get strong.

Izuku and Izumi : Okay mom 

TIMESKIP TO THE DOCTOR OFFICE.

Doctor : Well look it here, I have 2 news bad one and good one Ms. Yagi which one would you like to hear first.

Inko (nervous): I would like to hear the bad news first.

The Doctor( in a sad tone) : Well it seems that your son Izuku won't be developing a quirk (quirkless) because he have an extra joint.

hearing this led Izuku to drop his All Might figurine. his sister was shocked that her kind brother won't be developing a quirk as well as Inko was shocked and a little livid.

The Doctor in an attempt to cheer the family said: but on the bright side it seems that your daughter Izumi Yagi will be developing a S rank Telekinesis which is an improved version of your quirk and enhancement quirk.

hearing this made the mother and daughter to celebrate leaving out Izuku who was trying to get over his shock of not having a quirk while the doctor is looking at the kid with sympathy hoping that he would at least have a better life.

After that the mother and daughter duo left together while Izuku was left following them from behind.

TIMSKIP TO THE YAGI'S HOUSEHOLD.

We see Toshinori walking back and forth waiting for the results. we see the three yagi's enter the house with Inko holding Izumi hugging her and showering her with kisses while izuku was left trailing behind them.

Toshinori (excited and nervous): So what's the result? 

Inko (excited): Well Izumi have a powerful S class telekinesis and an enhancement quirk. while izuku is quirkless but that doesn't matter right now.

Toshinori (happy): Well that's AWESOME 

he goes to izumi hold her while spinning her around until they got dizzy and start laughing leaving a sad izuku who was trying to assure himself that they would notice him and comfort him and that he shouldn't be jealous or selfish because today is Izumi big day and he shouldn't ruin it. he decides to return to his room and closing his door behind him. leaving the three yagi's to celebrate the night thinking that tomorrow will be better but little did he know his life will take massive change for the worst.