New Life in Japan

(Reader) is sitting in first class on the plane to Japan. He got to sit in first class, because Disney wanted to thank him for saving the park and causing very little damage to the park. So they offered to fly him the Musutafu, Japan. It's a twelve hour flight, so he studied Japanese and watched movie on speaking Japanese. He noticed that a lot of people are staring at him. He went back to reading about Japan.

When he arrives, he walks off the plane and heads over to get his suit case. He sees a man with baggy eyes holding a sign with his name on it. He walks over to him.

"Hello Mr. Aizawa." (Reader) says to him. Mr. Aizawa smiles at him.

"How was your flight?" Mr. Aizawa asks.

"It was ok, everyone in the plane kept staring at me. It's felt really wired." (Reader) tells Mr. Aizawa.

"Well, they know who you are. Anyway, let's get your suit case and I'll take you to your dorm." Mr. Aizawa tells (Reader).

They get to U.A. and head to the dorms. Mr. Aizawa and (Reader) walk into the dorms and go to the elevator. They go up to the 5th floor and walk to the end of the hall. There is a room down there and there is a name plate with his name on it.

"Your the only person here. Everyone else are in class. We are having a dance tonight. I recommend you attend it." Mr. Aizawa tells him. (Reader) nods. Mr. Aizawa leaves and (Reader) starts to unpack. It takes all day. When he finished, he hears movement outside his room. He opens the door and pokes his head out of the room. He sees the Todoroki opening his door. He looks up at (Reader). His eyes grow wide and he gasps.

"You, your here." He says, walking to (Reader). (Reader) walks out of his room, and walks up to Todoroki. They both shake hands.

"How have you been?" Todoroki asks (Reader).

"I've been ok. I miss you guys. I never got to say goodbye." (Reader) tells him. Todoroki smiles at (Reader).

"You don't need to now. Also I never got to thank you for saving me back there. So thank you." Todoroki says to him.

"Your welcome, how's Tsuyu been?" (Reader) asks Todoroki. Todoroki's smile fades.

"She been miserable. Shes upset about the fact that she never got to say goodbye. We were told that Mr. Aizawa told her that she need to attend the dance tonight. Some of the guys even asked her to the dance, and she turned them all down. She still going though." Todoroki tells (Reader). (Reader) nods.

"Mr. Aizawa says I should attend as well. So what's the dress code?" He asks. Todoroki smiles.

Later that night at the beta gym. Mic starts the music. Midoriya and Uraraka, Todoroki and Momo, Denki and Jiro, Ashido and Kirishima, and Ojiro and Toru dance together. Tsuyu is sitting in a chair. Watching the couples dance. She sheds a tear. She wearing a very pretty dress and she looks like a princess. A lot of guys asked her to dance and she would say no. Todoroki looks over at Tsuyu. Momo follows his gaze.

"Why did you want me to make that dress for her?" Momo asks Todoroki. Todoroki leans in to her ear and whispers something. Momo's eyes widen and she looks at Todoroki.

"Are you serious?" She whispers to him. Todoroki move Momo to a better view of Tsuyu. Tsuyu has no idea that (Reader) was behind her with the tiara. Todoroki signals Mic to stop the music. Tsuyu looks up at everyone and see noticed that everyone is looking at her. She stands up and looks at everyone.

"What's going on... Ribbit?" She asks. Then she feels something go on her head. Then she hears a voice.

"There, that's where that tiara belongs. On my princesses head." (Reader) says to her. She reaches up and feels the tiara. She slowly turns and sees (Reader) she jumps into his arms and kisses him. Everyone in the room claps. Tsuyu stops kissing him. She looks at him.

"Your here." She says to (Reader). He nods. She hold on to him tight and keeps kissing him.

"Of course, I made a promise to come here and I promised to come back to you." (Reader) tells her, holding her. Tsuyu looks into his eyes. Tears form in her eyes. (Reader) takes her out to the dance floor. Mic starts a slow song and they begin to dance.  They had the dance floor all to themselves. (Reader) and Tsuyu dance. At the end of the song, (Reader) share another passionate kiss.

On Monday in class, (Reader) is standing in front for the class. He bows to them, and sits next to Midoriya. When class ended, Momo walks up to him.

"Here, I made this for you." She said, putting a ear piece on the desk. He looks at it and puts it in his ear. Momo spoke in Japanese, but (Reader) heard it in English.

"Oh, wow. Thank you. This will help a lot." (Reader) tells Momo.

"Welcome to U.A." she says smiling. She turns and leaves the classroom.

Three years went by, (Reader) and Tsuyu are now engaged and now part of the top hero's of the world.  They work together very well and (Reader) has never been happier in his life.

(A/N) Thank you for reading this story. It was fun to write about my two favorite things. Disney and My Hero.