The Frog Princess

(Reader) runs into Fantasyland.  He looks around to see where everyone is.  There is no one here.  It's quiet, too quiet.  He walks over to the castle.  He walks to the castle walkthrough and goes inside.  He looks around at the dioramas to tell the story of Sleeping Beauty. He walks through the castle and nothing. He walks down the stairs. He hears laugher. He turns around and sees a shadow of Maleficent. He knows it's just for effect.  So he turns back to the dioramas and looks at them. He hears laugher again. He turns and sees the shadow again. He walks over to the shadow. He looks around the corner.

He gasps, he sees the body of Maleficent standing right in front of him. He backs up fast. Maleficent comes around the corner.  (Reader) runs back to the stairs to go up. Green flames irrupt in front of him and he stops. He's trapped. Fire in front of him, the Mistress of all Evil behind him. He turns to face her.  She point her staff at him. (Reader) runs towards Maleficent, with is hands out. He fires lighting at Maleficent as she fire green flames at her. The lighting hits her and the green flames hit (Reader).  Maleficent gets knocked back by the lighting.  The flames burn (Reader), however slams into Maleficent. His hand hits her face. The burns on him heal. Maleficent fires the flames at him again. He gets a face full of flames. He doesn't feel the burn.  When she stops firing the flames. She is shocked that he's not burned.

"How are you not burned by my flames?" She yelled. (Reader) pulls up his hand and shows her the green flames.

"My green inferno, how?" She yells. At that moment, (Reader) ran to her and grabs her. She try's to fight him off. He fires green embers into her face, it blinds her. (Reader) lands behind her and twists her head. He felt her neck snap. She vanished. The green flames vanished from the stairs.  He looks down at his hands and the green flames came out. He smiles, walks the rest of the way out of the castle. 

He continues his search. He looks in Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, and Alice in Wonderland and finds nothing. He walks back to see if Pinocchio's journey had anything.  It didn't. When he walks out of the ride. He hears laughing coming from Snow White. He looks and walks over to the ride.  He walks inside and listens careful. He walks to the entrance. He pushes the doors open. No one in this room. He continues to follow the track.  Opening doors as he walks. He gets to the evil queens castle and opens the doors. He hears laugher coming from farther down the path. He also hears screaming. He runs through the dungeons and past the old hags cauldron.  He runs into the forest and see different colored clouds.  He stops. He hears more evil laugher. The clouds vanished and sees the other hero's down. They are effected by something.  Kirishima is wrapped in mummy wraps.  Midoriya is on the ground screaming his head off.  Uraraka is holding her hands over her ears. A girl who is all pink can't see and is crying.

"Help, I can't see. Kirishima I can't see." The pink girl screamed. 

"Please help me, I'm scared." Midoriya screamed

"Mmmm-mmmmm" Kirishima mumbled.

"Tsu, beat that witch!!!!" Uraraka screams, still holding her ears. (Reader) runs forward and past them. He turns to the cliff scene. He looks down and sees Tsuyu laying there unconscious. (Reader) runs over to her. He slides to the floor and picks her up.

"Tsuyu, Tsu, wake up...wake up!!!!" (Reader) yells at Tsu.  "WAKE UP!!!!" He screams.  Tsu doesn't move. She remains still. (Reader) starts to cry. He puts his head on her head. He hears something over his crying. He looks up and sees the Witch from Snow White.  She is looking down on them from the top of the cliff. She does her evil cackle and throws something at him. It smashes in front of him, and purple smoke fills the air. She cackles again. Green flames make the smoke vanish. She stopped cackling. She looks down and sees green flames circling him and the girl.  She sees the boy looking up at her with green eyes.  She looks fearful, and scared.

"Who are you?" She asks. (Reader) didn't say anything.  He continues to look at her. He lays Tsuyu down on to the floor.  He never turned his gaze from her.  He points his hands at the Witch and fires the green flames at her. She screams in pain. She try's to put out the flames, but slips. She falls to the track below and lands hard. (Reader) walks over to her. The witch looks up at him.  (Reader) looks down at her.  He points his palms at her.

"Forgive me." She whispered.

"Why should I?" He whispers back to her. He fires the flames at her. She vanished. He turns back to Tsuyu. She still laying unconscious. He walks back to her body.  As he bend down to hold her, Kirishima, the pink girl, Midoriya, Uraraka come around the corner. They see (Reader) and Tsuyu. The pink girl try's to run over to them. Kirishima stops her. 

"Let go of me, I need to help her!"The pink girl yells at Kirishima.

"Ashido, please let him try." Kirishima tells her. She stops and looks back at them. Uraraka cry's into Midoriya's chest. Midoriya is trying hold back his tears. Kirishima sheds some tears. Ashido eyes fill with tears, she turns and cry's into Kirishima's chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry couldn't save you, I'm sorry I listened to Mineta. I wished I'd told you Tsu." He whispered to her. Tears are falling down his face. "I love you." He whispers to her. Ashido and Uraraka cry harder. Midoriya and Kirishima can't hold it anymore. Tears flood their eyes. (Reader) leans over her head. Closes his eyes, and kisses her on the lips.  He lays her back down on to the ground. He stands up and turns to the door. He's about to leave, when he hears a very faint sound that makes him freeze.

"Ribbit"

(Reader) gasps and turns back to her. Tsuyu starts to move. He runs, falls to his knees next to Tsuyu. He looks down at her face. Tsuyu slowly opens her eyes.  She see (Reader)s face looking back at him. She smiles and tears fall down her cheeks. She wraps her arms around his neck.

"Ribbit.  Hi (Reader), you saved me and brought me back."  Tsu whispers to him. (Reader) bows his head to her lips.  He kisses her again. Tsu's eyes widen, but slowly closes her eyes. They kiss for a long time. They hear two screams. They both stop and look up. Ashido and Uraraka run over to Tsu. They hug her and all start talking to her. Midoriya and Kirishima run over to (Reader). They pick him up after he let go of her.

"You brought are back to life. How did you know that was going to work?" Midoriya asks him.

"I didn't know.  I just wanted to give her a kiss goodbye. However, I think I know how it worked. She had a chemical quirk. She throws chemicals at her enemies. When she is in the witch form, she can combine her chemicals together and they become permanent. And I kissed Tsu, because true loves first kiss was from this rides story." (Reader) tells them. He looks down at Tsu. She's getting hugged by her two friends. She hold them both.

"Now that I have a second chance. I'm going to protect her.  I will be the hero she believes that I can be." (Reader) tell the other two. Midoriya and Kirishima look at each other. They nod. Kirishima walks over to Ashido. Midoriya walks over to Uraraka. They look down at them. Ashido looks up at Kirishima and Uraraka looks up at Midoriya. They all help Tsu stand up. Tsu walks over to (Reader) and hugs him. (Reader) looks up and sees Kirishima and Ashido look into each other's eyes. They close their eyes and kiss. Midoriya and Uraraka go the same thing. (Reader) and Tsu stop hugging each other and walk out. They walk outside the ride and (Reader) takes Tsu to a princess shop. (Reader) sees a crystal tiara with frogs on it.  He walks over to it and sees the price.  He grabs the tiara and takes it to the register. He try's to get the total of the item.  (Reader) pulls out his card and write down everything.  He puts the card information in the register. 

"Tsu, I paid for this. I promise."  (Reader) tells Tsu. He shows what he bought for her. She blushes very hard. (Reader) takes out the tiara and puts it on her head.  (Reader) puts the box into a bag so she can put it away when he needs to.

"You look like a princess." He tells her. Tsu kisses him. Then she look in a mirror and looks at the tiara.

"You are my prince... Ribbit " Tsu tells (Reader). She turns back to (Reader).

(Reader) smiles. "You are my frog princess."