A Hot Head

(Reader), Tsu, and Momo all walk to the temple of the forbidden eye. They walk to the entrance and enter the temple. They walk slowly inside and check every corner of the line to make sure they are not ambushed.  They make it all the way to the ride. They hop into a Jeep. 

"So where do we go from here?" Momo asks. (Reader) points to the hole in the wall for the vehicles to drive through. (Reader) just realized that the Jeep wasn't going to move. So they hop out of the Jeep. The door to the treasure room was open. They walked inside the treasure room climb the steep hill towards the idol. When they get the top of the hill, they stop to caught their breath.

"This would be a lot easier, if the jeeps were running." (Reader) tells the other two. Once they are ready, they walk through the gap in the wall then turn left. They go up hill again to the magic doors. The doors are staying closed because of the animatronic of Indiana Jones. They went down hill and back up the steep hill. They went in to a dark tunnel. And turn to the room of doom. They walk down and turn left again in to a room full of skeletons. They follow the track to a dark tunnel. Nothing happened in here. They follow the track over a bridge. When they get halfway through the bridge, a spiky haired blond boy jumps down from above and lands on Momo.

"Bakugo...Ribbit!" Tsu yelled. Bakugo landed on Momo with his right hand pointed at (Reader) and Tsu, with his left hand gripping Momo's head. (Reader) and Tsu don't move. Bakugo's face is motionless. His eyes are wide and empty. It's looks like he's been brainwashed. Tsu shoots her tongue out at Bakugo and hits his cheek. He lets go of Momo and he holds his head in his hands.

"My head. What the hell?!?!" Bakugo yells. Momo stands up after Bakugo let's go of her. She has a cut on her face. (Reader) was just about to run at Bakugo, however Tsu grabs him and stops him. (Reader) looks at her.

"Why are you stopping me?" (Reader) yells at Tsu. Tsu looks at him in his eyes. (Reader) looks as well. They both blush.

"It's... It's...it's because Bakugo is our classmate. Sure he has a hot head, but he means well." Tsu says blushing hard and still trying to hold (Reader) back. She has her hands on his chest. She is really blushing now. (Reader) stopped fighting to move forward.

"What happened to me?!?!?!" Bakugo yelled the question.  Looking at Tsu, Momo, and (Reader).  He walks over to them. (Reader) looks at Bakugo a little worried.

"What are you looking at?" He yelled at (Reader). Bakugo started walking towards (Reader). (Reader) doesn't move, Tsu lets go of (Reader) and turns to face Bakugo.

"You were brainwashed, that's why you never spoke to us...Ribbit." Tsu tells Bakugo. Bakugo stops walking. He looks at Tsu, then Momo who's face was still bloody.

"Did I do that to you?" He asked Momo. Momo looked at him.

"You weren't yourself. You were controlled.  I don't blame you Bakugo." Momo tells Bakugo, but Bakugo gets very angry and screams.

"Hey, screaming isn't going to fix it. You need to understand we aren't perfect. Plus you weren't yourself. Getting angry about getting brainwashed isn't going to help you and us. The villain who brainwashed you is getting away, or he's hoping you would kill us. Good thing Tsu tongue lashed you. It snapped you out of it." (Reader) tells Bakugo. Bakugo looks at (Reader). He walks up to (Reader) and holds out his hand. (Reader) grabs his hand and shakes it. Tsu and Momo are in shock.

"Thanks." Bakugo says quietly. (Reader) nods. They both let go of there hands. Tsu walks over to (Reader) and Momo walks over to Bakugo.

"Let follow the track to get out." Momo says to everyone.  They start to follow the track and walk into a room with a Giant snake.  The snake is motionless because the ride has stopped. The snake look different. The snake was red and black. They start to walking pass the snake. (Reader) looks at the snake again as he walks. He looks at the eyes of the snake, they blinked.

"Watch out!!!" (Reader) yells pushing all of them forward. The snake lunges at (Reader).  (Reader) puts his hands in front of him. Explosions come out of his hands. The snake is blinded. The snake hisses upwards and begins to change. The snake is becoming human. The human has a beard, a cape, a snake staff, and red and black clothes. The human flys into the air and hits the ceiling.

"Jafar!!!" (Reader) yells at the human. Jafar opens his eyes and looks at (Reader). Bakugo uses his blasts to fly up to Jafar. Jafar moves out of the way and hits Bakugo with his staff. Bakugo slams into the track hard.

"Ha ha ha he was pathetic. His hot head will be your down fall." Jafar gloats at them. (Reader) and Tsu run to Bakugo. Momo however runs to Jafar.

"He will not be our down fall, he will be our key piece." Momo yells. She stops running. Jafar's sinister laugh ring out in the room.

"Turn and face your friends and attack them!" Jafar yells at Momo. Momo turns around and makes a sword and shield. She runs towards towards Bakugo, Tsu, and (Reader).

"You Bastard!!!" Bakugo pulls his head up and launches a blast at Momo. Momo gets blasted back and gets knocked out. Bakugo realized what he did and run to Momo. Jafar laughs and flys off to the tunnel under the bridge. Tsu and (Reader) are about to run to Momo.

"Don't let that Bastard get away, I'll stay with her. Gooooo!!!" Bakugo yells at Tsu and (Reader). Tsu and (Reader) stop running towards Bakugo and spin around. They follow Jafar into the Tunnel. The tunnel is dark (Reader) uses tiny fire pops to light the tunnel. Tsu and (Reader) run into the dart hallway. Jafar is in the room with the boulder. Jafar laughs and points his staff at the boulder. The boulder becomes real. It starts to role towards Tsu and (Reader).

"You either run for your lives or you try to destroy it. Choose!" Jafar yells.

"Get on my back." (Reader) tells Tsu. Tsu gets on his back. (Reader) doesn't move. Tsu's eyes widen. Jafar laughs. Tsu thinks fast. She kisses (Reader)s cheek. (Reader)s eyes blinks.

"Thank you Tsu." (Reader) says to Tsu.

"N-no problem." Tsu says to him, blushing. (Reader) blasts them both in to the air. Jafar shoots lighting from his staff at (Reader).

"Jump!" (Reader) yells at Tsu. Tsu jumps off his back. The lighting missed them. Tsu is in front of Jafar. (Reader) lands in front of the boulder. It's rolling towards (Reader). Tsu shoots her tongue around his neck. Jafars eyes widen. Tsu breaks his neck. Jafar vanishes and the boulder goes back to its original spot. Tsu lands in front of (Reader). (Reader) looks at Tsu. Tsu runs to the (Reader) and hugs him.

"Thank you, Tsu." (Reader) tells her hugging her tight. Tsu digs her face into (Reader). She finally looks up into (Reader)s eyes. He sees her blushing. (Reader) looks into her eyes and blushes too. Tsu and (Reader) close there eyes and about to kiss.

"Hey, what the hell?!?!" Bakugo yells coming around the corner, holding up a badly hurt Momo. (Reader) and Tsu quickly jump apart. Tsu runs over to them. (Reader) watches her run to Momo. Bakugo walks over to (Reader).

"What the hell were you two doing?" Bakugo asks (Reader). (Reader) blushes.

"We defeated Jafar. He's gone. Tsu snapped his neck." (Reader) tells Bakugo. Bakugo was about to yell at him.

"You did WHAT????" Momo yelled at Tsu. Bakugo and (Reader) look over at the girls. Tsu is blushing hard. Momo smiles at her. Momo stumbles and falls. Tsu's tongue wraps around Momo's waist and stops her from falling. Bakugo walks back over to Momo and supports her.

"I'm going to take her out of the park. She's really hurt. I did this, so I'll take her to get help. You two BEHAVE yourselves." Bakugo yells at Tsu and (Reader). He and Momo follow the track back to the station and to the exit. (Reader) and Tsu looked at each other. They smile at each other. (Reader) walks up to Tsu and slide his fingers in to her hand. Tsu closes her fingers over his hand. Together they walk out of the ride.