Talking to the parents

(Reader) and Tsu went to ToonTown and Tomorrowland to see if there's any people there. Endeavor and Hawks are there and they seem to have the place under control. (Reader) turns to his girlfriend.

"Do you want to go back to the Hotel to rest and drop off your tiara?" (Reader) asks Tsu.

"Yes, I love this. I'm now a princess. I'm princess Froppy." She tells (Reader). They walk to Main Street USA and head to the exit. They get outside the park, when Mr. Aizawa walks up to them.

"Hello you two." He says to them. He sees the tiara, looks at (Reader).

"I payed for it. I didn't steal it. I left my card number and everything. I don't steal." (Reader) tell Mr. Aizawa. Mr. Aizawa nods his head.

"(Reader), I heard from Uraraka what you did for Tsuyu. I thank you for saving her and everyone. You really work hard. You saved all five of them at once. I need a favor from you and Tsu. Disney's California Adventure is also under siege. Jiro, Present Mic, Todoroki, and Tokoyami went in but I haven't heard back from them. I'm afraid something happened to them. Denki went in as well, but he's missing as well. Can I count on you and Tsu to bring them back safely?" Mr. Aizawa asks them. They were going to answer, when (Reader) heard his name being called. He turns and sees his parents.

"There you are. We heard what happened. Thank god these hero's saved you. We are leaving today. We got our money back so it's not a waste." Mom and Dad both told (Reader). Mom hugged him and they started to pull him back to the hotel. (Reader) stops them.

"Wait, I'm a hero. I have been in the park saving people and working along side some of the finest hero's. I'm not leaving." (Reader) tells his parents. He walks back to Tsu and Mr. Aizawa. Mom and Dad you worried.

"You can't help (Reader). You don't even have a quirk. You are just going to get in the way." Mom tell (Reader).

"Yeah, you've never shown us that you've had a quirk for years. How do you have one now?" Dad asks (Reader). (Reader) bows his head. He turns and faces his parents.

"I've always had this Quirk. I never showed it because I was always scared no one would like it. I just didn't think it would be helping me. Now I realize, I can use it to help people. I can absorb other people's quirks Mom and Dad. I've saved a lot of people today and I met a lot of wonderful friends. I've also met a girl, she showed me that my quirk is useful, and brought her back to life." (Reader) tells his parents. He shows them by opening his hand and lighting up green flames. His parents mouths fall open.

"Wait, so you've been getting in trouble at school for nothing?" Dad asks him.

"No, I don't have to show that prick of a principal anything. It's none of his business what my Quirk is. He can go to-" (Reader) started to say, but Tsu walked up to him and grabbed his hand. He stopped when he felt and saw her. He nodded and looked back at his parents.

"I'm sorry that I never showed you my Quirk. I just didn't think I belonged in this world." (Reader) told his parents. His parents looked at each other. Mr. Aizawa walked up to them.

"I'm Eraserhead, I'm also that girls home room teacher. I wish to talk you. (Reader) don't go anywhere just yet." Mr. Aizawa told everyone. Mr. Aizawa and (Reader)s parents walk away. (Reader) look down at his hand, that Tsu is grabbing. She kisses his cheek. (Reader) looks up and smiles at her.

"I'm scared, sweetie. I'm scared he won't be able to convince them to have me go to Japan." (Reader) tell Tsu. She looks at him.

"I understand. I'm scared too. You make me feel free and you brought me back. You are my hero and my prince... Ribbit." Tsuyu tell him. They both hug each other. They don't want to let go of each other. Mr. Aizawa and (Readers) parents walk back over to the pair. 

"We will talk more about it later."  Mr. Aizawa tells (Reader)s parents. The parents walk over to (Reader). (Reader) lets go of Tsu.

"We need to think about it.  We are going to head back to the hotel. We haven't officially checked out yet. So we still have the room. We will be waiting for you.  Go and be the hero they say you are." Dad tells (Reader).

"Can you take this back to your room for me? It's something your son got me. I don't want it to get broken. Please...Ribbit?" Tsu asks (Reader)s mom. Tsu takes off her tiara and puts it back into the box.  She puts the box back into the bag. (Reader)s mom nods her head. She takes the bag.

"I'll make sure it's not ruined.  By the way, I'm Mary. And this is my husband Jake."  Mary tells Tsu. Mary shook her hand.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui.  I really like your son. He helped all of us and he saved me. He has the heart of a hero." Tsu tells Mary. Mary smiles at her. Both Mary and Jake head back to the Hotel. (Reader) and Tsu look at Mr. Aizawa. 

"I still need to talk to them. Right now, head into California Adventure. Meet up with Midoriya and Uraraka. They will be waiting for you two at the front gate.  Good Luck." Mr. Aizawa tells (Reader) and Tsu. They nod and head for the gate. Midoriya and Uraraka wave at them when they get to the gate. All Might walks up to Mr. Aizawa.

"So, how did the talk with his parents go?" All Might asks.

"Still need to talk to them.  Though, I'm not sure if they truly understand that their son is turning into a Legend."