Two New Friends

(Reader) runs towards Frontierland. His heart hurting. He keeps running to Galaxy's edge. When he runs into the land, he looks left and right. In front of him were droids. He knew where he was. (Reader) walks to the right and head the where the blue and green milk is. He sees Kylo Ren's ship. No one is there. He continues to walk up the street to the Millennium Falcon, when a hand goes over his month and someone shushes him in his ear. (Reader) reaches behind him and pulls off a white helmet. He reaches back again a hits a guys face. The guy lets go and (Reader) turns to see boy with red hair wearing a stormtrooper uniform, and a Stormtrooper with his helmet still on. The red haired boy puts his hands up and yells in Japanese. (Reader) stops.

"English." He tells the boy.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to scare you. We've been rounding up people to hide them. We've saved a lot of people. I'm Kirishima and this is Denki." Kirishima tells (Reader). Denki take off his helmet. A blond short haired boy was under the helmet. They both smile at (Reader). (Reader) smiles weakly at them.

"I'm (Reader). I take it you go to that same school as Tsuyu?" (Reader) asks them.  They look at each other.

"Yes, but we can talk later, we need to hide before the villain finds us.  We have hidden the people on a ride. It really close it's that building behind that big space ship." Denki tells (Reader), pointing at the Millennium Falcon.  (Reader) turns to look at the ship. They start walking to the ship.  Kirishima and Denki put the helmets back on. They all walk to the building. When they get inside, they walked till they reached the viewing room. There are tons of people in here.

"So who are they hiding from?" (Reader) asks Kirishima and Denki. Kirishima and Denki took off their helmets and the stormtroopers uniforms.  They walk over to an area where no one can see them. They came back wearing different clothes.

"We are hiding from a man in black clothes, has red and black paint on his face, and horns on his head."  Kirishima and Denki tell (Reader). (Reader) slowly turns to the two, with very wide eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me." (Reader) tells them, with a shaky voice. The two shook their heads.

"You mean, you guys are hiding from Darth Maul?" (Reader) asks sounding scared. Kirishima and Denki nod. (Reader) sits down and covers his face with his hands. Kirishima and Denki walk over to him.  They sit in front of him.

"Hey, it will be alright. Just stay hidden here and wait for the other hero's to show up."  Kirishima tell (Reader)

"Yeah, I'm sure our home room teacher and All Might are looking for us. That Darth Maul will be running scared." Denki tells (Reader). (Reader) looks up at them.

"You guys don't know Darth Maul, do you?  I'm sure those two are very strong people, but Darth Maul is way stronger. He can use the force, he is very Nimble, and has a duel bladed lightsaber. He is not a guy to be taking lightly."  (Reader) tells the two guys. They look at each other.  They look back at the (Reader).

"Well, let find out about you. Where are you from?" Kirishima asks (Reader).  (Reader) looks at Kirishima.

"I live here in the States. I came here, because I got suspended from school. A boy used his quirk to see a girls underwear. I punched him, because he blow her skirt up. After I hit him, I was sent to the principals office. I got suspended and he got away with it." (Reader) tells Kirishima and Denki. Kirishima balls up his fists. 

"This guy makes Mineta sound like a gentleman." Denki says to him. (Reader) looks at him.

"You know him?" He asks Denki. Denki nods.

"I saved him on Pirates of the Caribbean. He was just about to be killed, but Tsuyu and I saved him and we got them all out." (Reader) tells Kirishima, in a weakly voice to them. Kirishima and Denki high five each other.