Getting to know each other

I was taken to the police station with Ashley and Alex, I wonder what going to happen to us now. I wonder what Mr. White will do once he finds out his wanted for child abuse. What will happen to Ashley and Alex if the plice find out what then done to me over the years. I don't remember much but being ask a lot of questions, getting my statement taken down and having Zach and Abby rushing in near the end when the police and some lawyers were discussing what to do with us. 

I saw from where I was seating inside the officer office that Tyler was talking to Zach and Abby when Alex walk up to them, I notice Zach and Alex couldn't stop staring at each other. Could it be that Alex is...Gay?!?! 

"Miss Ella, we have one more question for you they you can go out to your friends."  Chief Parkers says.

"Alright, shot" I say, my voice void of emotions. 

"Did Alex or Ashley ever do anything to you like Mr. White did?" Chief Black ask.

How should I answer this, they hit me but something was always off with Alex when ever he beat me. He only ever did it at Ashley command or his fathers....could it be he didn't want to hurt me at all. With Ashlry, she always had a reason to hate me for sme reason when I never did anything to her. 

"Ashley, black mail Alex to beat me so she wouldn't break a nail, it only when if she wanted to blame something on me did she hit me herself." I answer, it was the best thing to say since I want to know what happening inside Alex head. 

"We need to look into this more, thank you Miss Ella." Chief Parkers says.

I get up from the chair and leave the office without another thought as to what this place looks like. I look up to see all four of them looking at me like I'm glass, in some cases I'm not but right now I am. Abby step up to me but stop when we were an inch apart. She look about ready to cry, did Tyler or Alex tel them about the abuse I went through. She flings herself at me and hug me like there was no tomorrow, I hug her back and let her cry on my shoulder. 

It really should be the other way around but I did enough crying for the night. Zach step up next and wrap both his arms around us both. He look about ready to cry as well, the next thing you know...his crying to. 

"Ok...who talked you?" I ask with a small smile on my face. 

"Ale..ex and Tyl..eerrrr explain ....wwwhhen you were gettiii...getting questioned," Abby try saying but it was all stuttering to my ears.  

"I wll be talking with you two after there done crying on me" I glare at them when they try to pull innocent looks. 

What did I do to have friends like this and a step-brother who may not have hated me after all.

SORRY, A million times sorry for not updating in a month. Hope you like this chapter...

Vote. Follow. Become a fan. Comment.