Daddy dearest

I'm standing in the kitchen cooking dinner as fast as I can. If dinner isn't ready by the time he comes they my punishment for tonight will be worse. I finish cooking up the steak and plate it with the salad I made earlier.  I put all three meals on the table with the wine ice bucket before going upstairs to the attics, or really my room.

I hear Ashley laughing on hear phone from her room and weird grunt sounds from Alex room. I don't want to know what going on in there. I go into my room and start on homework I gotten from my so kind teachers. It an half hour later when I hear the door bang close and footsteps go into the dining room.

I get up and change into the black skirt and white blouse for the maid outfit. I run downstairs and wait by the dining room door. I peak in to see Alex and Ashley talking with there father and enjoying there dinner. Something up with Alex and Ashley It almost like there afraid of there own father.

I hear the doorbell ring thought the house. I open the door to see the twins dance panthers at the door with some other cheerleaders and jocks. Before I can say anything I'm push out of the way by Ashley as she grins at them all. I say nothing as I watch them head into the living room laughing and joking about something.

I hear daddy dearest call me into the dining room. I go in to see Alex gone and to a stone face master. He grabs my arm and throw me at the wall. I cry out as my head bounce off the wall and floor.

"You slut, Ashley talked me how you made a joke of her today." He growl. I never did that unless she talking about dance class.

He kicks me a few times before turning away with a scowl on his face.

"Do the dishes and head to your room, don't let me see you the rest of the night" he growls before leaving the room.

Why, why me. What did I do to be left like this every night of the week since my mother death.

I hated writing that chapter but it just what I wrote. Heads up I write these chapters with my phone so I can't tell if there long or not. Vote. Comment. Follow. Become a fan.