First dance

I woke up early to my alarm clock. I was fast to turn it off and head to my box of clothes. I pick out a white shirt with a knee length black skirt with my black converse. I took a quick shower before putting on the clothes and heading down stairs to start on breakfast. 

i make oatmeal for my step sister, pancakes for the step brother and lastly a streaming cup if black coffee for the step father. After setting up the table and meals I go back up stairs to the 2nd floor of the so-call-castle we live in and enter my step sister, Ashley, room and get her laundry.  I get it and exit without waking her and repeat the possecd with my step-brother Alex. Once I bring this to the laudry room, I go upstairs to my step- father office. I listen to the door to hear snoring, perfect he still asleep from his drinking episode. 

I rush to my room and change into some jeans and a band t-shirt. I don't got to be back till lunch, the only good thing about living with this group of monster is how late they sleep in. I rush out of the house with my stake board and dance bag in hand. The dancing studio was 3 blocks away from my house.  I pass a few town houses and shops but nothing big for this town.

I arrive in front of the old brick building with all sorts of spray paint along the walls. I enter and head to the locker room to change into leggings and a pink crop top. I shove my bag and skate board into my locker and head to the back room where no one usually goes in. After I start the music in this little room, I lose myself in the music as I dance and sing some parts. It a good hour before I go to the locker room to change and head home to finish up morning chores. 

When I enter the house, it still completely silent, Perfect. I go back to my room and change back into my stupid maid outfit and go downstairs to the main floor to finish all my chores I got to get done before noon. When they all wake up and sit down to eat, I go to the laudry room to finish up there clothes. I hear a bell ring and rush upstairs to see my step father has call me.

"Everyone, I have something to say. Were moving tomorrow to a new state, before you go fusing I already contact the new school and they said that you two can still be on the cheer and football team." My step father, Nate, says with no emotion on his face. 

Both the twin smile at the news as I fown, were moving away from my home town. The only place I have ever live and nave some good mermories left. I ketp my mouth shut and start packing like everyone else. We have everything pack by nighttime and early the next morning the moving truck comes with the moving people to pack away our stuff as we get into the car. Like always I ride in the back, away from the step- family and just listen to music from my phone for three hours. 

After three hours of driving we arrive in our new town to see we live in one of the biggest home here. I should not be surprize by this but I am. After that, the next two weeks till school are hell with the twins new friends always coming over and picking on me like there old friends do. The only good thing about this is there a dance class at this high school. 

First day of school

My early goes off at 4:30 am, I don't need to be at school till 8 but the twins got to be there early for practice. I turn off my alarm and take a quick shower then change into some jeans and a plain black shirt. I pick up my vans with my jean jacket before heading down stairs to start on the twins breakfast. 

Once there meals are down, I hear them coming down the stairs. I put there plates on the table before picking up my skate board and heading out to school.Im going early to get my time table and take some time this morning to find my classes.

I arrive at the school to see a lot of kids talking with each other in total clicks. Talk about clique moment,  I go to the office and get my time table with a map of the school.I go to my locker and shove my stuff in before going to my first block, Dance class.

I wait in the class for everyone else to come. A few seconds before the ball ring a boy with a leather jacket and bad hair slides in before he is late. He looks up to see me staring at him, his eyes are a bright green that I could be lost in forever but I look away first. I don't want him thinking I'm weird or anything.

The teacher comes on with a clip board in one hand with a boom box in the other. Behind her I see my step - siblings come in and act like they been here the whole time. The teacher stands in the middle of the room with the boom box at her feet.

"Hello everyone, I'm mrs. Clues and I'll be your dance teacher. For everyone to get to know each other I'll start the class with announcing a project as your first grade." She says in a calm tone. She looks mid30 with her curly red her and blue eyes. Every one groans when they hear about the project.

"Hush up, there no written part. I'll be giving you a partner and you got a week to come up with a dance to show the class." She says with a cheery smile.

"Now once I call names I want you to pair up with your partner and start working on your project..." She calls out name as I wait in the corner.

"Ashley white and David Thompson." Oh no, this dude looks like he from the basket ball team but Ashley only looking at the boy who nearly came in late.

"Alex white and Erin Kelly."Talk about a slut, she barely has any thing on.

"Ella Williams and Tyler black." Gasp go thought the class room as the boy with the leather jacket, the bad boy, is my partners for the project. Ashley send me a glare as Alex smircks, crap. I'm so dead.