I'm living with...WHO!!!!

Finally after an half of hour of crying, Abby and Zach pull themselves together. We all seat in the police station waiting room till then tell us where we will be living from now on. I look at the time to see it around 2am already. Ashley texting her friends in the corner, keep her distance from me but Alex is sitting right next to Zach looking relax. I can't help but keep seeing there glances at each other. I just reliaze I forgot to do something.

"Why did you tell them about the abuse?" I ask, looking straight into Tyler blazing green eyes. 

"They had a right to know why we raid your house in the middle of the night." Tyler says, not backing down from my priecing stare.

"There a reason why I didn't say anything, in trutth there 3 reasons!" I all but shout.

Tyler gets ups, grabs my hands, dragging me up and pulls me away from the others. He drags me through a few hallways before bringing me to one of those rooms with a mirror as one wall. What were these rooms called again....grrr, I can't worry about that right now. He locks the door behind him and looks at me with many emotions in his eyes. Worry, pain, concern...maybe something more like desire. I'm messing with myself, it can't be desire it must be pity or sadness. 

"Explain now, why couldn't you tell anyone." He all but stated with no room for reason. I look away, I can't look at him to explain. 

"I didn't want to be killed by...Him, he threated to kill me if I ever talked anyone. I didn't want to have to ever explain what he did to me since my mother passed away. I didn't want anyone ever looking at my different just cause I was abused...." I trail off, I didn't want to keep going. 

"Ella...."

I felt a hand touch my cheek and wipe away tears that had started to fall without me knowing. I'm so weak, why can't I be strong for once. I was pulled into Tyler chest, he hug me close to him as I cry softly into his chest for a second time tonight.  Why do I always feel safe in his arms?

Just then, Chief Black, Chief Parker, and a social worker came into the room with grim expression. I pull away from Tyler and turn away to wipe my tears. I don't want them seeing I was crying again.

"Ella, I'm Katie Rolf, your social worker till Mr. White is found and put in jail. You'll be living with Chief Black family till we can find a more permanent home for you."

Social worker say what......

No way, I can't be living with.... Tyler, don't they know what happens when a teenage girl and boy live together in close quarters! Love, lust, sex and all that other stuff happens! I look at Tyler to see there a hidden emotion in his eyes about this....

"ELLA!" I hear a voice scream, no that couldn't be.....

"Mommy?" I whimper before everything went black.

CLIFFHANGER! Sorry but you'll thank me for it soon.
5 votes and 3 comments for the next chapter.
Follow, vote, comment.
Till next time....