The truth is out part 1

This is a small author note before I give you the chapter. In the end of my tragic love story, it turned out I misunderstood what he was saying. So now I am no longer a single. So now the truth...

The first thing I saw was Tyler green eyes when I open my own brown eyes. I sat up without thinking and clash heads with him. I'm sorry but I had to make sure it was really him and not a dream. We both groan at the pain but I couldn't help but smile, my life is finally getting better.

"Why did you do that for Ella?" Abby ask, was she crying again? There fresh tears coming down her face.

"To make sure I'm not dreaming," I sit up and meet a pair of eyes I thought I never see again.

"...mom..." I was a gasping fish out of water. It wasn't a dream, it was my mom calling my name.

The women only nod with tears in her eyes.  She was short but still an inch or two taller then me, long curly brown hair that lighter and starting to gray in some places. Her eyes were exactly like my own, it was like looking into a mirror.

"Ella, did you know she was alive before now?" A aging voice ask, I look to chief parker and slowly shurg.

"I didn't remember till now, I remember being hit in the head and losing some memories that were suppose to be gone forever..." I trail off, I couldn't stop a few tears from leaking out.

"Okay, before this gets more emotional, anyone else have something to confess?" Chief Black ask.

"....I'm gay...."

"....I like Alex...."

"....I never wanted to hurt you, Ella...."

What the hell!!!

4 votes, 4 comments
You know the rest....