The bad boy is the head of chief son

Some things I will never understand but Tyler Black as being a animal person is not one of them. I help get all the dogs back to there cages with the teachers, officer, and Tyler. As I brought a german sherpard back to it cage, I saw the officer and Tyler talking in the corner with the small animal teacher with them. I wonder how the dogs even got out in the first place. I look at the cage to see teeth and claw marks...the dogs got out themselves. 

"Excuse me miss, can you not be messing with the cages right now." I hear a deep bass voice say from behind. I jump up in surprize and let out a small scream. 

"Ella you okay?" Tyler ask, coming by my side in a second.

"Yeah, sorry you just scare..." I didn't finish what I was saying as I between the officer who first spoke and Tyler Black. 

I look between them a few times seeing how the officer looks a lot like Tyler. It clicks at that moment that the officer is Tyler dad. I rub my eyes to make sure there not failing on me to see it true. The name on the plate of the officer is 'Chief Black'. How the hell is the chief of police the son of a rebel?

"Miss, you okay  there?" Chief black ask, concerned on my will being. 

"Yeah, I'm fine Sir, it just took me by suprize by how smiliar you both look," I say straight out. 

"Wait, we look alike...where did you get that idea." Tyler all but force a laugh out, maybe I'm one of the few people who figure out who his father is. 

I raise my eyebrow at him as if asking 'you're going to play that game with me." I'm smarter than I look. I look to Chief Black to see he looks a bit hurt but mask it quickly, maybe he takes after his mother more.

"You really going to play that game with me Black, I'm not stupid," I say with a eye roll before turning away to had where the other dance student wait for further instrution on what we should do. 

We all just waited in the corner for the rest of the block till the bell rang for next block. The whole time we were waiting I felt eyes watching me but I thought nothing of it, knowing who was watching me the whole time. I went through the rest of my classes normally till lunch where I meet up with Abby and Zach.  We all took a seat near the back of the cafetera, everyone fall silent when Ashley and Alex walk in with the rest of the football team and cheerleaders behind them. They got to the top of all of them fast, guess they use there daddy money for that. 

I turn away from them and just focus on Abby and Zach. We did 20 queston with each other till lunch was over. I just hope when I do dance practice with Tyler after last block ,he doesn't say anything more about how Dance was taken to the dogs. 
I'm very sorry about not updating sooner. My school work caught up on me along with my clubs.
Comment. Vote. Follow. Becomeafan.