a new friend with a killer fashion

I wake up a few minutes earlier then my alarm to my growling stomach. I need to eat something before heading to school today. I sneak downstairs still in my pajamas and sneak two apples with a orange before going back upstairs to eat them. I take a quick shower after my breakfast and throw on a pair of jeans and a angry cat shirt.

I sneak downstairs,  prepare breakfast fast before zooming out the door on my skate board. I get to school early again but stop short once I see a guy and girl blocking my locker. The guy is being tease by the girl about what his wearing. A black shirt with. ..wait for it, pink skinny jeans.

What dude wears pink skinny jeans...i wonder if he was drop as a baby or he just gay. I go over to them slowly, I'm a bit scare they may hurt me or they could be friendly. My first friends since I was born. Well maybe,  plus I want to know the deal about the pink pants.

"Excuse me, can you move...your blocking my locker" I barely whisper.

They both look at me and gave me big smiles before moving to the left.

"Are you new around here" the girl ask.
"Yeah" I answer.
"Didn't you come in with those White twins" pink pants ask.
"Yeah, I'm there maid" I say not really shying away from that fact anymore.
"Girl,  I think you become the next target of the pop's.  You are hanging with us for now on" the girl says.
"That great but before any names...what's with the pink pants? " I ask.
"There the latest thing focus gays" the guy says throwing a hip out and putting his hands on his hips. Oh yeah, I can were going to be great friends.
"I'm ella" I say,
"I'm Abby and this one here is Zach" Abby says.
"I'm can see were all going to be best friends" Zach says throwing his around around us both.

I hope things will turn up for me. I wonder if they already are with two new friends.

Comment, vote, follow, become a fan.