~ assignment ~

I believe I'm only going to put about 5 parts of this book in Aaron's POV and it's going to be important parts of the story that I feel people need to know how he feels about stuff. This is one of them.

~ trust starts with truth and ends with truth ~

I fucked up.

Dani's body was pressed into me, every part of her touching me in some way. She was warm, her tan skin a slight contrast from my light skin.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. My job wasn't to sleep with her it was to get close with her.

I mean, Morgan was supposed to take this assignment.

'Francesca Valentino, daughter of Robert and Maisy Valentino, granddaughter of Cedric Valentino. Oh,' Garcia pauses, clicking her tongue, 'He's on everyone's list,' she tuts.

Rossi and I exchange looks, confused as to why Cedric Valentino's granddaughter was doing in the states let alone why she was a reporter.

Morgan sighs, "Anything else babygirl?" he asks, pinching the bridge of his nose. We were all exhausted from this case, we just got the unsub and now we have to investigate a reporter. None of us were happy about it.

The clicks of Garcia's keyboard sound through the call, 'Uhh,' she drawls, 'Na- ope,' she pops the 'p', "Looks like a missing persons report was just filed under her name, an- oh, now its gone.' she informs, confusing us all more.

Why file a report then un-file it?

You could practically see the wheels turning in Dave's head as he stood there deep in thought, "Has she had any contact with Valentino?" he asks.

'No- well, he sends her money once a month in a very shady way, like very shady, like if someone took a shade tree and started shaking it, it would be less shady then his-'

"Babygirl," Morgan cuts her off with a soft voice, "What's shady about it?"

'He places cash in her account using her name so it looks like she is the one placing the money in her account each month.' she pauses, her typing never letting up, "I can't track the exact location but it is coming from London, and before you ask, it looks like her parents are- oh, they are not good. The cash would have had to come from him." she states, a hint of sorrow in her voice.

"Alright, thank you babygirl," Morgan, says, earning one of Garcia's cheeky goodbyes.

At this point, I would be more worried if she didn't end a call like that.

I look back towards the mirror, my eyes drawn to Francesca Valentino's nervous figure. There was no way she was involved in anything with her grandfather, he would have trained her better then this. In fact, I wouldn't even be surprised if she never met him, or even knew if his existence.