~ shes the boss ~

~ David's not dead, yep, that's your quote ~

Anger was all I could see. I had never seen Dani so angry. She never slammed an unsub into a wall faster, "You tell me what I need to know and maybe I'll spare a leg." She growled out lowly into his ear. I stood with my arms crossed watching her from the other side of the room but said nothing about her interaction with the suspect. I had no authority over her at work, technically she was my boss.

"You can't treat me like this." He declared.

"No." She slams him into the wall again, pointing at me; "No, he can't treat you like this. I could skin you alive and send it to your grandmother and get away with it, trust me, I've don't it before."

"This is the FBI." He growls out.

"Yes, well I guess that's true. Why don't we sit down. I could be more civilized I suppose." Though her actions were a direct conflict to her words, because she slammed him harshly into his seat. I pulled out Dani's chair so she could sit and she thanked me quietly.

She rests her well manicured hands on the table, "So you know all about the FBI?" She questions, tapping her nails on the table.

"Of course." He states cockily.

"Do you know what kind of agent Aaron is?"

"He works for the BAU." He was proud of that information. Dani wanted to sock him. Derek said that was unprofessional, Emily said at least throw him up against the wall. She did. Did she feel better? No. Not in the slightest. I could see it on her face.

She nods, "Little history lesson for you Terry, the BAU was founded by two men a couple decades ago. Jason Gideon and David Rossi. Do you know who David Rossi is?"

"An author?" The man shrugged.

She nods again, "An author. An author who you shot. A federal agent that you shot. So you are going to tell me what I want to know or so help me god not even your ghost will be able to find your body."

He gulps, "I never shot no one."

She hums, "Yeah? Are you sure?" He nods aggressively, "Aaron, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She states, not taking her eyes off of him.

I don't hesitate, meeting with the other agents behind the two way glass.

"You want to know something Terry? The FBI, though they try not to be, can be very sexist..." she trails her hand across the table, standing up, "Now most would think that would work against my favor..." she stops behind him, "But I've learned that people who underestimate me don't truly perceive me as a threat. I think that works against their favor," Her fingers grip his pressure point, "Who do you work for?"

The man shook his head causing me to shake mine. He was underestimating her just like she warned him not to. Stupid really.

Spencer joined us behind the glass two seconds later, shoving his phone into his work pants, "Rossi's stable."