~Chapter 25~

(OK Let's begin)

Nightmare POV
I sighed and felted the cold air brushed up against my coat's fur, I walked down the sidewalk as I felt the sunshine rays warmed me up. I looked at the time and shivered, I stood still looking for a sign of Ink.
"C'mon Inky....I can't wait out here in the freezing cold much longer..." I mumbled to myself.
Then I heard footsteps, I turned around only to be hugged by Ink. Ink warmly smiled and nuzzled my coat.
"Morning Nighty!" He said, I smiled and hugged him back.
"Darn this cold morning" I mumbled, Ink laughed as we both started walking to school.

Me and Ink had now started dating, we have been together without a problem.
Everyone in school stopped bullying Ink, ever since I started dating Ink.
Everything seemed peaceful and great,
Well except the fact that some of the girls in the school became salty towards Ink.
But overall everything was going well, Ink had visited me more and we both planned to go on more dates.
So far, I don't see anything going wrong with this relationship.

3rd POV
Once Ink and Nightmare reached the school, Ink kissed Nightmare's cheek before separating for their classes.
Ink was the teacher's pet as usual, and Nightmare...the bad student who always find ways to make a Teacher go nuts.
To be honest, Ink actually liked dating Nightmare. Their first date was awkward especially with Dream being the third wheel. But of course Nightmare had to do something about Dream, so he could have some alone time with Ink.

But soon Nightmare kinda started ditching Dream so he could sneak out with Ink after school.
Nightmare on the other hand, was glad he had something to do after school, other than finishing puzzles with Dream all day. Which was a big pain in the arse.

Cross was fine with Ink's relationship, as long as Ink was happy.
Error thought it was a terrible idea for Ink to date Nightmare, considering all the bad things he done to Ink.
Dream thought it was cute that they both were dating, but it kinda bothers him that Nightmare would get into this much trouble just to date Ink.

All is good, for now...

(Short STORY, I know. JUst Wait for the next Plot :^)