~Chapter 26~

(YEEEEEEEEE ME NOT DED! NOW let's start :] ))

Nightmare POV
I sat in my classroom, I watched as Error's brother, Geno.
Walk up to me and sat beside me, I ignored him and stared at a girl who sat two tables in front of me.
I'm not gonna lie, my feelings for Ink had been became dull.
Now and days I'd stared at other students that would catch my attention.
Geno followed my gaze as he noticed I was staring.

"Don't you have a boyfriend already Nightmare?" He asked.
I ignored him and looked down at my stupid book.
Of course he suddenly shut up, than the bell rung. I stood up and walked to the girl who sat two tables in front of me.
I talked with her for a bit, she giggled and became flustered as I asked if she'd like to study with me sometime.
Of course she accepted, I smiled as I lefted the classroom.

Only to see that Ink was standing in front of the doorway.
"I-...Nevermind.." Ink quickly walked away. I ran after Ink as he began running.
"Wait Ink!" I yelled, he only ran faster.
Ink quickly ran through a crowd of students, I lost him...
'Damn it''

Ink POV
Foolish-...I was really starting to open up to him.
I sat beside Cross as we sat near a lake, Cross flung his rock as it skipped onto the water's surface.
"What should I do now Cross?" I asked him.
He shrugged as I threw small amounts of bread at ducks and fish.
"Do you think I should break up with him...?" I asked.
"I'd say, give him another chance..." Cross replied.

"Why?" I questioned, Cross softly smiled at me and puts his hand onto mine.
"Look, I know he makes you happy. You obviously loved his embrace admit it" he said.
I smiled and childishly pushed him into the water. "HEY!" He yelled as I got up and ran, he quickly chased after me as I climbed up a tree.
I laughed to see his clothes soaked and to see a little minnow jump from his eye socket. He sighed and laughed as well.

'Maybe...I should give him another chance'