~Chapter 24~

(This is gonna be sad....LIKE REALLY SAD(or kinda sad at least) Enjoy

Ink POV
Me and Cross sat a few tables away from Nightmare and his gang...
Cross ordered chocolate milk as I ordered a milkshake, me and Cross talked about our next classes for next year. Our conversation soon got interrupted by Nightmare's gang.
"Hey Neeerrrrdd" They said, Cross growled in disgust and clenched his hand.
I hurriedly drank my milkshake and whispered to Cross to finish his so we could leave. Cross nodded and quickly finished his chocolate milk then grabbed my hand, I paid for our drinks and placed a $10 in the Tip jar and left.
We both walked outside and walked home, when I reached my house I freed Cross's hand.

"Thanks Cross for spending time with me...but I think I'll probably stay home and study now" I said.
Cross nodded and walked away, I walked to the door and grabbed my spare keys.
I opened the door and walked into my home, I closed my eyes and closed the door.
I leaned onto the door and I stared into the empty house.
Then speckles of water flooded my eyes, I wiped the tears and hated myself.
'Stupid, worthless, pathetic, freak!' I covered my face with my hands, as the words repeated...

'Who would ever love you!? You will never be loved! No one cares about you!' I cried more as the overlapping voices overwhelmed my head.
I then rolled up my sleeves to look at the cuts and scratches on my arms.
I stood up and grabbed the door handle and opened the door, and walked outside.
I huffed and then began to walk to the forest, it shuffled my feet through the leaves.
The forest was nice and quiet, the only sound was the rustles of the leaves and birds.
I walked around the forest, smiling to myself as I leaned my back onto a tree.

I felt calm and relaxed, the voices disappeared as I began to think of the happy times.
"Beautiful day...isn't it?" Said a voice.
I stared at the branches above, and ignored the voice.
Then I felt a warm hand grab onto my hand...I then saw Nightmare...
I flinched and wanted to pull my hand away, but then Nightmare gently put his hand at the side of my cheek.

.
.
.

It was silent between both of us, but Nightmare smiled softly.
"W-what are you doing here...?" I asked.
He looked away, "I came here to look for you...I know you love the forest so I guessed you'd be here..." Nightmare said.
His hand gently held mine as he looked back at me.
"Why? What do you even want fro-"
"Because I'm sorry!" He said, I stared at him his he looked at the ground.
"I'm sorry Ink! I never wanted to hurt you! I'm so sorry..." he said, his eyes began to fill with tears.
"...How could I be so Foolish to think you would forgive me...after everything has happened....I bet you still hate me....that's fine..." he said looking up at me smiling in tears.

"I deserve to be hated by you..." Nightmare began to tremble a bit, then he placed a kiss onto my lips(?).
He turned away...and walked away without looking back...

Nightmare POV
I stepped forward and began to walk away from Ink. My eyes were still filled with droplets of tears, but I wiped them off. Then I felt pressure around my waist...It was Ink...his hugged me closely before looking up at me.
"I-it was my fault..." Ink said, I turned to Ink and hugged him.
"It wasn't..." I said, he looked away from me.
"It was my fault I hurted you...you were always there for me..." Ink said, he slipped his hand into my hand.
I slightly blushed as he looked into my eyes.
"But...I hurted you...mentally and physically..." I replied.

"I could Careless if you killed me....At least I died by the hands of you...." Ink said looking away.
"Ink...I never wanted to kill you! I would never do something like that!" I said.
Ink smiled and nodded, I smiled back then we both exchanged hugs and stories when we where both young...
We laughed and...It felt oddly like we were still kids again...

(YEET ;#&#&÷,^;(">$/>"*/"/<')

(I got emotional...I was about to cry when writing dis)