-Chapter 11-

(Hmmmm I wonder what Happens....Eh suicide? DEATH? murder? Rape? Torture? Who cares just begin already!)

Nightmare POV
After the day Ink forgave me, I felt relieved.
But...I also felt like Ink still didn't love me, Ink was still hanging out with Cross.
I started to see Cross with my Football team, but everytime when I plan to attack him while playing Football.
But I started to notice Ink,Dream and Blueberry coming to watch us Practice more often.

I had no choice but to act like I didn't care, if I wanted Ink to like me I should at least try to get along with the people around him.
"Sup Cross" I said as I approached him, he looked at me a bit before taking a drink out his water bottle.
"Wassup Cap" He said, as he glared over to the bleachers where Ink and his friends sat.
"I want you as our Quarterback" I said, Cross looked surprised and smiled.
"Seriously!? I don't even have experience" he said, I threw a Football at him.

"I'll have Horror teach you for now run your laps around the Football field" I said. Cross nodded and then ran around the Field with the others.
I stared at the direction of Ink and the others and noticed they all disappeared.
"Ok Team! We have a New Member of the team!" Coach said.

We gathered around the coach and looked at him.
"But I thought we already had a full team" I said.
"A full team but not good enough! That's why met your newest member!
Sans"

Ink POV
Me,Blue, and Dream sat in the park waiting for the Football team to finish their practice.
Then we saw a new face, he wore a blue hoodie, he had a bottle of ketchup in his hand.
He waved first before walking over to us, I waved back with a smile.
"Sup" he said taking a sip of his Ketchup.

"Hi!" I said, Dream and Blue stayed quiet as he looked at us.
"You know where the Football field is?" He asked.
"You walk down the street, once you see the school their will be a stairway up a hillside go up the stairs and you'll find the Football field" I said.

"Is it behind the school or...?"
"Its behind the school, hope you find it" I said, he smiled and looked at me.
He took my hand and kissed it then walked away, after winking at me.
"Weirdo..." Blue said finally after he left.
"He was drinking Ketchup....who does that?" Dream said.
"Stop being mean I'm sure he is nice and a good guy!" I snapped.
"Yeah right..." dream said, I rolled my eyes and looked up into the beautiful Blue sky...

(Yep I am adding a bit ClassicInk)
(But still INKMARE)