~Chapter 27~

*Cough* (Here is the interesting story now, read on you- Nvm me I'm just gonna crawl into a box and roll down a hill)

Ink POV
Nightmare didn't spoke to me after I saw him ask out the other girl...
I didn't spoke to him either, but it somehow didn't bother me.
Me and Cross spent more time with each other more than ever, Error would drop by also and we'd be so childish.
We would always choose a place to hangout and talk or sometimes buy or order food when we do have fun hangouts.

I loved every part of it, I felt so young again. Feeling more energetic and more comfortable with Cross and Error.
We had a wonderful little bond between us, but I sometimes feel...sad.
Even though me and Nightmare only dated for a while...

I felt warm with his embrace, but I had to face the fact that he cheated.

"Inky is everything all right?" Cross asked as I spaced out a bit.
"Y-yeah...I'm fine just..thinking" I said.
"Hey guys I heard there was a meteor shower happening today" Error said.
"OoOoo Where!?" Cross asked, as he looked at Error.
"They said it would start at 8:10, the best location would be by the Bay Park" Error said.

"That sounds fun" I chimed in, I smiled as Cross wrapped his arm around me and put me into a headlock.
"Of course! But if you go along with, it would be even more spectacular! Aren't I right You glitch Bitch!" Cross said as he also put Error into a headlock with his other arm.
"Knock it off!" Error yelled as he pulled his head out of lock.
"Your no fun" Cross snapped as he chuckled a bit.

I giggled as Error crossed his arm and raised his nonexistent brow at Cross.
"C'mon let's get ready and get goin!" Cross said excitedly.

(Time skip)

We arrived to Bay park, even though it was dark. We could hear and see kids chase each other with flashlights.
We all settled down our little picnic blanket and laid down beside each other.
Of course was in the middle of the two bigger skeletons, I stared at the sky and smiled at the little lights that were scattered across the sky.

"Ink?"

Cross, Error and me sat up and looked behind us to see Nightmare...
With a girl beside him...
"O-oh hey..." I said and looked away.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I-"
"That's none of your business" Cross suddenly snapped as he stood up.
"I should know where Ink goes! I'm his Boyfriend for gods sake!" Nightmare snapped back.
"Then who is she?" Error asked, pointing at the girl.

"I-...She's none of your Concerns!" Nightmare yelled.
"Well she is now...Tell us who she is" Cross demanded.
Nightmare clenched his fist, but than his face suddenly relaxed.
"Oh please, I'm just showing her around that's all. I've been also looking for you Inky" Nightmare said in a calm voice.

I looked away from him as his eyes stared down at me.
"How about you come with us Ink?" Nightmare asked.
"He's not going anywhere with you! You lie...She isn't new now is she?" Cross asked.
The girl shivered a bit and clung to Nightmare's side.

I grabbed Cross's hand out of fear, I leaned close to him.
"Ink...Let's go" Nightmare snapped.
"Ink is staying, weather you like it or Not!" Cross yelled and protectively put his arm in front of me, almost as if it was a wall.
Error soon did the same, they both stood their ground as they stared at Nightmare.

"Tsk...let's go" Nightmare said as he dragged the girl away by the hand.
Cross sighed and sat down onto the blanket, Error stayed up to make sure Nightmare was away completely out of sight.
"Thank you both..." I said.
"No problem Inky..." Cross said as he softly gave me a peck on the forehead.
"That bastard" Error growled as he sat down.
Because of Nightmare's encounter, everyone had their eyes at me, Error and Cross.

But it didn't last long...

"Look!" Someone said as a dash of light softly flew across the sky.
Everyone's eyes stared at the sky as little lines of light flew over the sky.
I stared in amazement, to see something this beautiful.
Than I felt a tear trickle down my eye...
"Ink...?" Cross asked.
My eyes began to pour, as all of a sudden...The pain of feeling alone was once again...buried into my bones.

Error, Cross and I eventually left the place for my sake.
Error Carried me to my house, as Cross unpacked and put away the items we brought.
Error pulled my spare key from my pocket and opened the door into my house.
He carried me to my room and laid me down, he tucked me in and wiped away my remaining tears.
Cross soon came into my room and kissed my forehead once more before the two left.
But before Error left...

'He made sure to lock the windows and the doors'

(The reason why Error locked those, was because he's just making sure Nightmare doesn't get in or some burglar. Ah YES, CROSSINKERROR)