👌🍋~Chapter 8~🍋👌

(We all know that sins love crawling up our backs soooo...why not Enjoy it XD)
(Contains RAPE)

Ink POV
I sat in my room, looking at the time.
A knock on my room door, I opened the door.
Nightmare stood there, I tried to slam the door but Nightmare stopped me.
He made his way into my room, I gave him a evil glare as he sat on my bed.
"Glad to see me Inky?" Nightmare chuckled.

"Never Error and You almost destroyed everything in my room because of your stupidity! And I made sure Error won't be coming back, now I need to figure out how to get rid of you" I snapped.
I glared at the now locked window as I turned to look at Nightmare.

"Well you aren't getting rid of me that easy~" Nightmare walked up to me and grabbed my scarf.
He yanked me towards my bed, then he pinned me.
"Night get off!" I said as he smirked.
"Night....I like it that you call me that..But I prefer to be call master~" then he licked my neck as I tried to push him off.

I started blushing as he used his tentacles to spread my legs. Nightmare's tongue reached a spot that made me tingle in pleasure.
"Mhmm..N-nightmare stop!" I said, he continued to lick. Then he began to nip at my neck, I summoned a member as he nipped and licked my neck.
Then one his tentacles slipped into my pants.
I blushed as his tentacle rubbed against my pelvis.
I gasped as I felt a bit turned on, the Nightmare pulled away.

"Well look who is excited" Nightmare chuckled, I panted as he glared at me.
He unpinned me and glared at me.
"You want more?" He asked, I shook my head no.
He instantly used his tentacle and rubbed against my pelvis again.
I moaned as I felt it push into me, then he shoved a tentacle into my mouth.
This tentacle that was inside me thrusted in and out of me, I moaned as he shoved it directly into prostate.

In the corner of my eye I saw Nightmare rubbing his own member.
His tentacle trusted harshly into me.
I then bit down into his tentacle which retreated.
"Ow! You bit me!" Nightmare snapped in anger.
I moaned out aloud as he trusted another tentacle into me.
My tears flowed from my eyes, as he soon walked over to me.
Then he flipped me so I faced the bed.

"Here's your punishment, I wasn't planning to plow you but this is punishment for biting me" Then the tentacles removed themselves, and Nightmare shoved his whole member into me.
I let out a painful cry and moan as I felt him thrust into my prostate.

Then a knock came from the door, Nightmare stopped trusting, and he covered my mouth.
"Ink lunch is ready!" It was my mother calling.
"Tell her your busy~" Nightmare whispered to me.
I felt his hand travel up my spine, then he grabbed my rib.
I softly gasped as he began to twist it.

"Cmon tell her you slut, you know you want me to continually fuck you" Nightmare whispered.
"M-mom I-I'm busy..." I said gasping, as Nightmare thrusted into me.
"I never seen you so serious with homework ink! My what a smart son I have" My mother said cheerfully.
"Yep your so serious with homework alright~" Nightmare said as he began to thrust in a roughly pace.
I grabbed a pillow and hugged it, as Nightmare began to leak into me.

Then without warning he filled me up with all his semen, I let out a loud moan as the tears rolled down my face.
Nightmare pulled out and layed on my bed next to me.
He pulled me closer to him, I pulled away from him before getting closer to him.
I slowly drifted off to sleep in tears and pain...

(Rape oof Why me?)