22

J U P I T E R

He kissed me until all the words escaped my mind and made the kiss the only thing I could think about. And I didn't stop him. I just closed my eyes and gave in to the pleasure, my heart pounding in my ears.

At first, the kiss was slow as his lips were almost unmoving against mine. With one hand running through my hair and the other tracing my spine, he lift me up until my legs were dangling, my body completely flushed against him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, straddling him and raking my fingers through his hair. I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss and trying to find the satisfaction I craved badly.

It was like all the years that had separated us fell away as if nothing happened. It was a kiss of two famished individuals who waited so long for this moment. It was a kiss that could make you see the stars and shake the earth off its axis. A kiss so passionate and demanding yet soft and loving.

Eric deepened the kiss further as he backed me against the wall of the kitchen, his hands roaming down my back to cup my butt. He squeezed it hard as though letting off the frustration he's being holding for a long time. I moaned against his lips and wrapped my hands around his neck. I could feel the warmth of his heart, the sweetness of his lips and fierceness of the kiss. Groans of ecstasy filled the kitchen. Our tongues tangled, heightening the bliss and a promise of what was to come.

His cologne overpowered my senses and my breathing grew when his warm lips left mine, leaving me with an emptiness. But that soon disappeared when he buried his face at the crook of my neck, kissing and biting the sensitive spot there. We both breath heavily, feeling his against my skin and intensifying the desire. I bit my lower lip hard at the sensations I was feeling and my body melted into his.

"God, how I've waited so long to taste you again," He murmured against my skin and my eyebrows furrowed in pure divine.

His fingers were like fire as they traced the side of my chest down the curve of my body in a teasing way. I moaned loudly when I felt the tingles of excitement with every touch. A wave of pure pleasure run through my entire body straight to my core. My eyes almost rolled to the back of my head before opening them to find him staring at me with. . . love and adoration filled in them.

Just as he began pulling the shirt off, a knock sounded on the door and I quickly pushed him away, fixing my shirt in place. We were both panting heavily but where as I was shocked, Eric looked calm and collected. With his dishevelled hair and swollen lips, I wanted nothing more than to pounce back into his arms. But I knew better than to do that.

The buzz went off, pulling me back on track. I pressed my lips together and combed my hair back with fingers before taking a deep breath and setting my eyes back on Eric. "That never happened." I said firmly.

"You can pretend it never fucking happened but it did and we both liked it." he looked very serene as he seized me with a tranquil look.

I grumbled before I stormed out of the kitchen angrily. I was still wondering how we went from a peaceful, cordial making up to a full make out session. How could I be so careless? Moreover, what would have happened if the door wasn't knocked? Fuck, I don't want to even think about it.

I whipped the door open with my heart heavy in my chest at the thought that I looked like I just got out of a make out session which in that case, it's true.

"Miss me?" I heard his voice before I get to see his face. My jaw dropped hitting the floor when I saw him standing there with a backpack and a grin the width of his face.